Search results

1. Chambers_CUPRA

My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

Still have the K1 and the Clio (different shell now) just spent a fair bit of time and money on the Leon. Will do a write up on it soon. Pics of both
  2. Chambers_CUPRA

BIG Meet/Track/Santa Pod day out

I want another.
  3. Chambers_CUPRA

Probably not as harsh as this one:happy:
  4. Chambers_CUPRA

Mo's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra OE+ Forged & K04'd Build - 284.0bhp & 324.5ft lbs @ 1.5bar

I had that cooler and it worked perfectly tbf :) K04 is the best turbo for these! Loved mine wish I still had it :(
  5. Chambers_CUPRA

Since last up date cars now been mapped and seems to run well :smiley: Brought new harness and mirror along with some roll cage padding. Car just needs the ride height sorting and tracking. Few pics outside efi
  6. Chambers_CUPRA

Haven't updated on here for a while so I'll just post some pics of parts I've upgraded and had made.
  7. Chambers_CUPRA

Little update Engine and box back in
  8. Chambers_CUPRA

Keith's mk3 Ibiza *gtx28

Pics are defo needed here!!!
  9. Chambers_CUPRA

Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

Tuffty what make and size is your filter?
  10. Chambers_CUPRA

imperial blue mk3 Ibiza new start (brembos,nuespeed,forge)

The L shape bracket fits under the shock. If you look under the shock there's a hole, that's where the bracket mounts too. Just remembered. Lol
  11. Chambers_CUPRA

imperial blue mk3 Ibiza new start (brembos,nuespeed,forge)

To fit the rear ARB wez you need a L shape bracket. Sure there's a pic in my thread. Bill used to make them iirc. How come you have 2 cupras now?
  12. Chambers_CUPRA

Wheels

Wondering if some could help. I'm looking at new wheels, they come in 18x8 or 18x9 with an et 40 or 45. Will i get away with a staggered fit if 8s at the front and 9s at the back on my K1? If so what ET is best? Anyone got any pics of 9s on the back, i don't want any messing about...
  13. Chambers_CUPRA

Had today off work so decided to spend it in the garage. Dug out my crane and stand. Striped the box, clutch and flywheel off and stuck it on the stand Found a useful pole to keep all the wires off the floor Old standard diff New LSD And...
  14. Chambers_CUPRA

Haha I wish. Still waiting on parts tho
  15. Chambers_CUPRA

:no: lol To busy mucking about with it. Trying to get sort and do one onthe 2nd if November.
  16. Chambers_CUPRA

Finally got some ARP conrod bolts And started stripping the Clio down late last night Just waiting on the final piece to the puzzle now :)
  17. Chambers_CUPRA

Tracked Mk3 Ibiza Cupra - Track Pics/Videos - Knockhill - 11/41/16

Looks awesome as always mate. Well deserved little feature!!!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.