Search results

1. whmartin1

Genuine SEAT Lowering springs

Found a picture on here of a car fitted with Eibachs, althought it has 18" wheels fitted and a Cupra bodykit, so it's abit hard to judge compared to a standard car on 17s, trying to find a picture!
  2. whmartin1

How's your Sportrider going? I think they are such an amazing little car! £550? :( On the website they are £80 for the fronts, £75 for the back, £395 for fitting, ouch! I would go for non genuine springs, but Motability woulldn't like it :( Do you know who manufactures the 'genuine'...
  3. whmartin1

I don't think mine has XDS, think it was an option, but could be wrong? I do know for certaian that it has sport suspension, I love the feeling, firmness and everything, just wish it was a tad lower! I think I will give my local dealer a call, (JT Hughes Oswestry) the dealer I got the car...
  4. whmartin1

Just wondering if anybody has the genuine SEAT lowering springs fitted? I am on Mobility, but according to the Motability website, I can have genuine accessories fitted! I have a 1.2TSI Sportrider, and although I love it I think it has rather a large gggap in the arches! Does anyone...
  5. whmartin1

VW UP! GT, Mii FR?

I think they would be a brilliant, could have a 1 make race or rally series! Little turbo engine, cheap running and insurance, but still with power to entertain!
  6. whmartin1

1.2TSI Blow off valve

Cheers for that, is this on your car, if so, felt any benefit?
  7. whmartin1

1.2TSI Blow off valve

It's the picture under the 1.2TSI listing on the Forge website!
  8. whmartin1

1.2TSI Blow off valve

Just been having a look around, and found this: Has anybody got 1 of these Forge blow off valve for thier 1.2TSI yet, or any other? Pics of 1 fitted would be nice :)
  9. whmartin1

VW UP! GT, Mii FR?

Like this: I know there not official pictures, but I prefer the Mii version!
  10. whmartin1

VW UP! GT, Mii FR?

Just found this picture on google! I think it looks ace! :)
  11. whmartin1

VW UP! GT, Mii FR?

I would hope around £15k Would be a little rocket with around 100hp and under 1000kg!
  12. whmartin1

VW UP! GT, Mii FR?

Just seen on pistonheads a report that say VW are going to make a Up! GT. http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=25042 I wonder if there will be a Mii version? Mii FR or Mii Cupra? In the article it says it will have a 1.0 litre 3 cylinder turbo, with 110bhp. Surely if it...
  13. whmartin1

Ibiza 1.2TSi sportrider.....any good???

I had a Vauxhall Insignia 2.0CDTI before my Ibiza, the Insignia was way slower than the Ibiza, love the 1.2 TSI, beautiful little car, good spec being a sportrider to!
  14. whmartin1

1.2TSI REVO Remap

Nope, not at the moment. As it is REVO I imagine it will be beteen 130-140bhp, as I have seen afew 'tuning boxs' from abroad quoting 125, and ABT are quoting 140bhp for the Polo 1.2tsi
  15. whmartin1

1.2TSI REVO Remap

Just enquired to Revo when they would be developing a remap for the 1.2tsi, they replied saying in the new year! Would anyone be interested in a remap?
  16. whmartin1

Loving the 1.2TSI

405 miles on this first tank, warning coming on the warning! Cars done 730 miles altogether! :)
  17. whmartin1

Mk5 Ibiza bonnet bra

Jordanwaterhous shopped it for me: Thoughts...
  18. whmartin1

Hotwheels Ibiza SC Sportrider

Your FR is amazing, love the orange compomotives! :)
  19. whmartin1

Hotwheels Ibiza SC Sportrider

New tax disc holder!
  20. whmartin1

Loving the 1.2TSI

I've had it for a week today! It's a young one! :)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members