Search results

1. wayne n

Whos breaking cupra R's in Wakefield area

Been told the someone who breaks cupra's around wakefield. Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk
  2. wayne n

110 asv missfire

Any more updates on this?
  3. wayne n

couple questions on battery voltage with sound soundsystems

I would go for the biggest you can fit. You can never have too much power.
  4. wayne n

Sad goodbye to the Leon

Also decided to break my LCR so yellow is going to be a rare colour.
  5. wayne n

lcr Front arms and bushes

Don't buy the pressed steel wishbones as there NOT the correct ones for your car. Cast units only. I bought cast ones off an Audi TT and they fit perfect.
  6. wayne n

Aiar filter on insurance

To cut a long story short a tree fell on my car on Friday and the insurance are coming to collect it on Wednesday, i have a cone air filter fitted and a FMIC but neither are declared on my insurance. The FM doesn't bother me as it's not that obvious but i'm a bit worried about the cone as it's...
  7. wayne n

Yorkshire Chapter Meet...

Yes if on a weekend.
  8. wayne n

Personal Recommendation

Anyone know if this guy is still trading?
  9. wayne n

Cv joint/ wheel hub

I think you would know if you had problems with your cv joint as it would make a he'll of a noise if it was that badly damaged, the angle of the drive shaft entering the cv will differ from side to side as the n/s drive shaft is closer to the gearbox so enters the cv at a steeper angle compared...
  10. wayne n

any help for misfiring / engine judder & loss of power?

Change one spark plug at a time so you don't mix the leads up as this would affect the firing order and make the engine run like crap.
  11. wayne n

how much gearbox oil?

Millersoil.co.uk say 2.3ltr
  12. wayne n

Torn tip

New air mass fitted
  13. wayne n

Torn tip

Was thinking the same, so maybe a blessing in disguise, just came at the wrong time lol
  14. wayne n

Torn tip

No codes, new coils and new bosch maf fitted, not done a smoke test but i thought it may be fuelling as its lumpy on idel
  15. wayne n

Torn tip

Been having problems for a while, car boosts o.k on medium acceleration but if i put my foot down boots is not as strong and even more so when the engine is hot.
  16. wayne n

Torn tip

thanks for the info I think i may have damaged it by over tightening the clip
  17. wayne n

Torn tip

Will have more than a torn tip if i don't get it sorted.
  18. wayne n

Torn tip

Decided to give the car a once over after work as i'm heading of to sunny skeggi tomorrow. Thought i would check the turbo intake so un-did the clip holding the tip to the turbo and gave the tip a wiggle to free it of but tore the tip at the flange :( so now i have to lay my hands on a tip by...
  19. wayne n

In car DVD

Anything is possible if you have the skill and the tools or enough cash to pay for it fitting.
  20. wayne n

new k04 turbo on ebay

Any chance you could share your experiance............
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members