Search results

1. Andy_1

Forge discount

Yes that's what I thought but someone suggested the dbm. I don't know about these kinda things so just went with it. Thanks for the reply Sent using my Galaxy S5
  2. Andy_1

Forge discount

Hi everyone. I've a mk1 cupra tdi and it seems to have softened up a lot in the corners in the last 6 months or so. Someone suggested it could be the dog bone mount. Does anyone know if we still get a discount on them from forge? If it does need replacing I'd prefer the uprated version. Thanks...
  3. Andy_1

Pd150 mpg?

Also in northern Ireland we have been abandoned by shell altogether for some reason
  4. Andy_1

Pd150 mpg?

Yeah I found I got great mpg with my last car (320d) when using cruise control on longer trips but am not lucky enough to have cc on this motor. Plus all my driving is mixed roads really so will never be getting as much as you out of a tank :-(
  5. Andy_1

Pd150 mpg?

Bloody hell, that's dedication! Yeah squeezing those extra few mpg out of it can become an addictive cycle. But then that's probably just the tight scotsman in me :-D
  6. Andy_1

Opinions on poorboys cleaning products?

When you're applying the bh and the wax try putting it on in really thin layers mate. Besides being a massive waste by spreading it on too thick, it can sometimes end up leaving it a bit on the streaky side. Also another wee tip. You only have to do the polish and wax every few months but if you...
  7. Andy_1

Tuning box

Yeah I'll not be getting one. Not a great deal of positivity aimed at them I see
  8. Andy_1

Titanic dubs?

Alright for some
  9. Andy_1

Titanic dubs?

Yes mate I was there with her indoors and the wee man. Was a nice chilled show
  10. Andy_1

Tuning box

Yeah I now get the impression from looking about that they're generally to be avoided
  11. Andy_1

Another bumper thread

Good man thanks mate. I'll give it a try if it stops raining
  12. Andy_1

Another bumper thread

I know it's been asked and answered before but can anyone give me a definitive guide to removing an 04 cupra front bumper? Any previous links that were posted seem to be either extinct or for the pre facelift. I'm desperate so any help would be great. Thanks
  13. Andy_1

Pd150 mpg?

Blimey 400 to a tank...that sucks. What power is yours putting out though?
  14. Andy_1

new kid on the block Northern ireland

Or maybe not. Sorry folks. I'll stay off here in future while under the influence
  15. Andy_1

Erm i think I just posted that in th wrong thread. Doh! Blame the beer
  16. Andy_1

Welcome from a fellow ni resident
  17. Andy_1

Tuning box

Mate I can't help being tight. I'm Scottish...it's an inbuilt mechanism
  18. Andy_1

Tuning box

I hear that with this car you really need to get an uprated clutch with a stage one but it'd kinda be defeating the purpose of saving money
  19. Andy_1

Economy remap?

Aye 48 is good but that's driving like my mum. Plus I've heard of people getting nearer 60 in the same car or golf equivalent
  20. Andy_1

Tuning box

That's my problem. I don't wanna have to fork out a fortune on uprated parts :-(
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.