Search results

1. cupra mk3 alloys ET

Sorry,I know std. is ET38. Both wheels have same part no. 6K0 601 025P,but one pair stamped ET28 and the other ET38....??? Strange or what ?
  2. cupra mk3 alloys ET

Anyone ??:shrug:
  3. cupra mk3 alloys ET

I have purchased a used set of Mk3 Ibiza Cupra alloys (5 star with centre covers) for my son's car. I was about to fit when I noticed that ET number stamped on them shows 2 different numbers ET 28 & ET38 ?? I have measured the distance on rear of wheel from inner hub mounting and inner wheel...
  4. Auto Gauge boost gauge. How to wire up correctly!!!!

I had mine connected to the FPR,and was more accurate than to pipe from DV.
  5. what have you done to your car today ?

Looks fantastic,I take it you removed to do it ? What method did you use,fancy this on mine.
  6. selling my cupra turbo questions

Depends if you have any MAP what you would remove or leave.
  7. Tyre query

I appreciate all the responses,but what is correct XL or not ?
  8. Tyre query

I would have thought they being a harder sidewall would make it a harder ride ?
  9. Tyre query

Sorry,badly worded perhaps. I know about speed rating and i know about load,but i read a thing on here saying tyres should have an XL (extra load) marking on them,however Michelin say this is not required. Confused
  10. Tyre query

Why when i go on the Michelin tyre checker and put in the details does it say 225-45-17 91w type tyres,which is not an XL tyre,yet everyone says XL is required / I am baffled by this,and about to buy 4 new tyres,so want it right. Comments please.
  11. Under bonnet cleaning

Here's a view of my bay after Gunk & Meguiars Engine Dressing...
  12. Weitec hicon gt snapped springs

Not at that price No.
  13. Weitec hicon gt snapped springs

If it's the helper springs,i had same scenario on a set and got replacements fairly cheap.
  14. Auto Gauge boost gauge. How to wire up correctly!!!!

Sorry should have said.I have done the proper N249 bypass so mine into FPR.
  15. Which coil packs ???

Post up a pic,to clarify type would be my guess.
  16. Under bonnet cleaning

Gunk degreaser & Meguiars engine detailer..Sorted.
  17. Which coil packs ???

I DONT have bolt down,was just pointing out the holes are there. If you torque the plugs to 22ft lbs,you wont get them popping,and a large screwdriver used gently gets them out a breeze.
  18. Which coil packs ???

The AUQ engine at the top has the holes to fit bolt downs(at least mine does '02 LC 180),doesnt mean it's right. I,ve seen some engine's that have a square shaped section where coilpacks go too,which i assume must have bolt downs. I just bought a set of 4 genuine VAG ones from VW dealer...
  19. Auto Gauge boost gauge. How to wire up correctly!!!!

FPR for "T" piece,i brought hose thru at other side of bonnet,just where relay box is,more direct feed. If you take out glovebox there's a grommit in panel behind. Have a thick knitting needle handy,makes it easier. Calum
  20. retro aero wiper blade size??

That's Mk2 not Mk1. 21 And 19 correct.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.