Search results

1. J44APX

Air filter

Do you just run it like that without the top half of the airbox ? Or am i being completely ridiculous ? :ban: :blink:
  2. J44APX

Most power out of standard 130 injectors?

What clutch and flywheel where you using ? Ive just got mine back from having FMIC and Garret unit fitted Yet to be dyno'd :p
  3. J44APX

What turbo have you opted for ? Do you know what a Garret GT1749VB can flow safely ?
  4. J44APX

Whos got to that power on standard injectors out of interest ? :p
  5. J44APX

EGR Delete

+1 :lol:
  6. J44APX

EGR Delete

Stops inlet clogging up with black oily gunk from the hot exhaust gases ive had mine done for about 10k now no problems Do you know what engine code yours is ? Some will bring light on others wont ...
  7. J44APX

Struggling with removal EGR with electronic valve, with pics.

I found the best way to get to the 2 bolts on the underside of the egr was from underneath with a very long extension saves messing about working blind then. But yeah the asv and egr do seperate, as i have egr delete and retained the asv. :)
  8. J44APX

Vcds values can somone help?

Okay mate Well thats the cheapest place to start anyway i would think. I was reading your other thread about getting different injectors. Im sure but somebody might correct me you cant just put them in they need calibrating and if they have a different nozel injecting more fuel you will...
  9. J44APX

Google diesel purge Theres some clips on you tube I did it to mine as CYL 1 and 4 were out of sync brought them nearly all back to 0 Alot smoother and easier to start in morning.
  10. J44APX

To me that would mean stick some fuel treatment in or even better do a diesel purge. Cheapest place to start to get cyl 1 back in sync It looks like cyl 1 and 2 are battling each other. Just out of interest why do you need to know ?
  11. J44APX

MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Bbs ch 18 Ive just got some bbs ch's that i have aquired. 18x8j et 30or35 cant remember Is the only tyre size going to be 215 35 18 that will make them fit ? Im lowered 45mm Any help would be great ??!! :blink:
  12. J44APX

New clutch time! Help!

1.Strip It 2.Take Clutch PP And Dualmass Out 3.Refit Solid Flywheel And Clutch 4.Build Back Up 5.ENJOY Just my opinion
  13. J44APX

Mk4 Cupra TDI Revo Stage II

Haha this is true ... Never going to sound like a petrol ;-) Thats why we love the tdi's though :-D
  14. J44APX

Haha I tend to be at the end of the rev range but with it being a diesel its not that far. I dont think singlemass is 'lumpy' at idle Some kits for examble the helix singlemass can give you 'chatter' This is because a solid flywheel is lighter than the dualmass. If you search YouTube for...
  15. J44APX

Do away with the dualmass there shite in my opinion.
  16. J44APX

Jabba solid flywheel conversion kit problem

Did you get this sorted ? Im doing singlemass converstion tomorrow dont want to encounter any problems :) Let me know if you have any advice thanks ...
  17. J44APX

Hot engine problem, hard starting, lack of fuel ?

I wouldnt of thought CMP sensor and and battery would be related.(Could be wrong) Get the sensor changed see how it goes. Its not unusual for these to fail Also the voltage looks pretty healthy from that log you produced
  18. J44APX

Hot engine problem, hard starting, lack of fuel ?

Have you had any fault codes ? Or even done a scan ? Its quite hard guessing at things like this ... Could be air mass sensor or crankshaft position sensor ???
  19. J44APX

Uprated engine mounts....?

Okay mate thanks. Dont suppose you know how hard they are to fit and how long they take by anychance ?
  20. J44APX

Uprated engine mounts....?

Thanks for the reply. Well mine isnt standard just got a map PD160 intake panel filter egr delete. Are they expensive just to replace with standard mounts ? Cheers :rolleyes:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise