Search results

1. No boost

Got my car back after being mapped, soon as the map sensor was written in to the map sorted the boost problem out straight away!
  2. No boost

I can't remember what the exact fault was, I think it was a boost fault though but the lad that put the previous map on put it down to me replacing the map sensor
  3. No boost

I have a spare one in the car so if it is that I will swap it over
  4. No boost

Yeah which is why I think that could be the problem, it goes in for a map on Wednesday, hopefully that will solve it! If not will try changing the map sensor
  5. No boost

Had it read this morning and it has come back as map sensor, I put a 4 bar map sensor on when I put the turbo on, do you think it could just need mapping or possibly just faulty?
  6. No boost

I'm sure it was although could be wrong, in taking is somewhere else tomorrow morning so will post up with what faults are found
  7. No boost

Attempted too yesterday but the fault coder wouldn't read, and it was a proper one not a cheap eBay one
  8. No boost

Need help! I bought a cupra tdi as a standard car, it ran faultlessly till I have it remapped, few weeks after the map and it would randomly not boost, and then after a mile or so of driving it would start boosting again, it kept doing this but the length of time it was not boosting for got...
  9. Ibiza Cupra Hybrid

I have an Ibiza cupra 1.9tdi 160, I had it mapped a week ago and the turbo has gone, I was looking for a hybrid, but not sure what power to aim for as wasn't wanting to change injectors, what do the stock injectors max out at? And what turbo would be suitable to run for that power? TIA
  10. Leon FR mods

Oh do they?? Didn't realise, and I have a custom cat back exhaust and thanks will give him a ring!! Thanks for the coilover advice will get them bought!!
  11. Leon FR mods

Yeah I was expecting turbo clutch etc, just wondered what else?? Is a front mount required?? Intake pipes etc
  12. Leon FR mods

I have now decided I would like to start doing some work on my leon, First of all I would like some coilovers, purely for lows, so from people's experience what coilovers go the lowest?? And are still relatively cheap, don't want to break the bank on coilovers. Secondly I'm looking to get...
  13. Crazy insurance prices!

I'm 21 with 3 years NCB and I pay £600, yet again from middlesbrough!!
  14. Trailer towing

When it come to this kind of thing I don't have much sense, a leon FR towing an old stripped out bmw e36 on a light trailer, to me that should be fine, but people are telling me it's not?? The trailer is a twin axle independent suspension caravan chassis with brakes, I would think it would be okay??
  15. Trailer towing

Can't seem to find it on my car
  16. Trailer towing

Hmmm I know the overall weight is under what I am legally allowed to tow just didn't know whether the load would be too much for a leon
  17. Trailer towing

I can tow 3500kg with my licence so I wasn't worried about that, but I was told the other night by someone that if your towing more than your car is capable of this is also and offence
  18. Trailer towing

It says 1400kg and my towing weight will be around 1750kg, will u get ****ed if I get caught??
  19. Trailer towing

I have just bought a trailer to tow my bmw e36, weight of th bmw is about 1100kg, weight if the trailer is around 650kg, would my leon FR pd170 be safe to pull this or would it be too much?? Thanks
  20. Jerking and MPG loss after induction kit

An update would be appreciated after you fit this, looking into getting a cone filter but dont want to run into problems
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members