Search results

1. asmart01

Full miltek exhaust

Potentially lookinga at selling my miltek turbo back exhaust, large bore down pipe, decat, cat back with dual exit for btcc bumper, just wandering if there's much interest and how much id be looking at getting for it??
  2. asmart01

big brake help

Will they be good enough? I'm nearing 400bhp .. Possibly looking at 450
  3. asmart01

big brake help

im looking at getting a big brake kit for my 07 leon fr, has anyone got recommendation on which kit is best and will fit in my standard 17inch wheel cheers Alex
  4. asmart01

Intercooler

Says on revo site to get full potential from stage 2 an intercooler is required
  5. asmart01

Intercooler

Didn't say it was stage 1 it's a custom map Why would you do hpfp before intercooler?? Your talking thousands for a ko4 upgrade or am I wrong?
  6. asmart01

Intercooler

I think stage 3 is where you need ko4 turbo from reading the revo site
  7. asmart01

Intercooler

Im running 280bhp atm but not liking the map .. So my plan is too get intercooler then revo stage 2 then couple months get auto tech hpfp and stage 2 + it ?? Got milltek turbo back exhaust decat and twintake induction
  8. asmart01

Intercooler

Ok thanks
  9. asmart01

Intercooler

Looking at gettin an intercooler for my 2tfsi Leon FR .. Which is the best intercooler to get?
  10. asmart01

Btcc front bumper

Yeah this one came with all the grills and stuff thought it was brand new and everything straight forward job but they've really screwed me over!
  11. asmart01

Btcc front bumper

Cheers for that .. And yeah it's genuine bumper got it from seat derby and they ripped me off!! Paid 438.50 full wack thinking it was a brand new bumper and the bloke said it was my car colour .. Took it to the body shop and wrong colour an had been used!! And damaged and repaired!!
  12. asmart01

Btcc front bumper

The bloke at the body shop said he tried every way to get the lights in and he couldn't
  13. asmart01

Btcc front bumper

I've just had my btcc front bumper fitted on my Leon FR and the people fitting it have said the front fogs don't fit into the holes because it's a different fitment?? .. What am I supposed to do now? Buy new fogs?
  14. asmart01

M.o.t with decat

Hi I've got my M.o.t soon but I've got a decat. I don't think it'll pass it's emissions has anybody got any suggestions for what I could do?
  15. asmart01

quick decat help!

got my decat from awesome gti
  16. asmart01

Aux problem??

Yeah it's like theirs nothing for it to click into just a hole ??
  17. asmart01

Aux problem??

Cheers mate
  18. asmart01

Aux problem??

In my 2007 fr it has the aux in the centre console and aux mode on the radio itself but there seems to be no connection in the aux hole ?? It's like it says it's there but then it's just a hole with no connection??
  19. asmart01

new rolling road figures

Alright then delete this thread please .. Can't be arsed with this forum anymore it's ****
  20. asmart01

new rolling road figures

Lmao people on here are so up there own arses cant just be ****ing happy for someone, the rollers are very reliable, the company holds rolling road days for the st owners club and has never had any complaints before and his rollered all my cars previously and every single one has been spot on...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.