Search results

1. TomTomTom

wiring diagram ibiza Cupra mark 3

Can you guys send me a full wiring diagram with all pages if thats what you have? Bills is great but not got complete with all pages.
  2. TomTomTom

HELP PLEASE SACHS VR6 Clutch & G60 Flywheel grinding noise!!!

Yes emailed them about it and they sent me a replacement luk clutch kit which is 2mm thinner and then for safety purchased a new lever, ball and spring for the release bearing and swapped the slave over from my old car and it's been mint since
  3. TomTomTom

XSPOWER KO3 mani fitting??

Haha that's all anyone has told me the only thing I'm struggling with is the inner nut, how have you don't this, no ones suggested the best way, All I can think is grind a spanner down....
  4. TomTomTom

XSPOWER KO3 mani fitting??

Bolted the mani to the head off the car firs and fitted the studs in the turbo but now after slotting the two together on ten car you can't really get anything on the nut closest to the head! Any suggestions. What have people done to get around this? Might need to start grinding spanners down :/
  5. TomTomTom

Share some pictures of all your wheels please.

Wow man never seen anyone else with these wheels, do you know if the new owner still has them or where theyre availible? Ruined mine today :'(
  6. TomTomTom

HELP PLEASE SACHS VR6 Clutch & G60 Flywheel grinding noise!!!

Hi guys recently finished installing a SACHS Clutch & Lightened Flywheel, all went well until I tried to use it :/ I found the clutch pedal to be incredibly light, and when full depressed you get a grinding/graunching noise as if something is interfering, has anyone fitted this kit and had the...
  7. TomTomTom

g60 flywheel vr6 clutch

Why can't I use standard flywheel bolts on my G60 flywheel conversion? I presume because of length? However after a quick test fit they don't interfere with anything when I rotate the engine?
  8. TomTomTom

Valve Stem Seals or Turbo?

Well....... Re-insured the car and drove it around for a few days, got a short quick bit of smoke after a 20mile drive back from work and the car left idling for five mins, Then thought ill try refitting the PCV valve and seemed to clear the smoke, drove it to and from work fine then in to town...
  9. TomTomTom

Woke up this morning and before I went to start the engine swap let's just re-check #3 and I got 165psi :S "confused" so I thought Id put the much better condition spark plugs in out of the other engine and run her up to warm, having done this I didn't get a lot of smoke and then re did the...
  10. TomTomTom

TomTomTom's Black Stage 2 K03s Ibiza Cupra Build Thread

Soo many ups and downs but I never seem to be able to give up on it aha. I started this thread mate http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=406398 So pretty sure that number #3 has failed on piston rings, going to put the other engine back in as iv done a compression test on that...
  11. TomTomTom

Dave's mk3 wide and low ibiza Cupra - respray

Loving it mate, my piston rings have given up so swapping the other engine over soon, we going for a drive when there both back out then?
  12. TomTomTom

Yeah been a bit ill and not thinking but yeh thinking about it obviously the difference between with and without oil sort of shows the rings arnt sealing and theres a huge difference on number #3 surprised the pressure doesnt drop tho
  13. TomTomTom

TomTomTom's Black Stage 2 K03s Ibiza Cupra Build Thread

Update. ALOT HAS HAPPENED! I did eventually get the wheels refurbed, got the bumper etc on had it look immaculate and running better than ever, after a few weeks I noticed some smoke on idle on occasion but did not think to much of it as it was only occasional and looked like overfueling...
  14. TomTomTom

Hopefully of some use to you guys Old turbo hotside, only oil on the housing to downpipe but none from manifold side :S I have replaced the turbo with a second hand one that had a lot less movement in the shaft, no signs of an oil leak and no hot side cracks and the bloke I bought it...
  15. TomTomTom

That peaking at 24psi what's wrong with that? I swear most stage 2 ko3s run that? My mates polo gti runs that too
  16. TomTomTom

Right guys I know theres a lot of posts about this on here but none of them have made me any more sure of which it is? Since fitting= 2.5" INTERCOOLER SETUP Cold Side DV relocation Oil Catch Can N75 J valve Oil change for 5w40 fully synthetic My car began smoking on idle once back on...
  17. TomTomTom

Clouds of white smoke when idling?

My coolant doesn't appear to be going down tho and oil will be blue smoke... It only happens on occasion at idle not every time but is more often now, I had one thought, when I did the engine swap I notice a crack in the hot side and the turbo to downpipe gasket has been re-used many time and I...
  18. TomTomTom

Clouds of white smoke when idling?

Hi guys my car seems to randomly kick out clouds of white smoke when I come to a stop and sit at idle. Any ideas what could be causing this? It currently has a 2.5" intercooler setup 3" decat exhaust N112 Bypass N249 Bypass EVAP + SAI delete Ko3s Stage 2 custom map Oil catch can...
  19. TomTomTom

Dave's mk3 wide and low ibiza Cupra - respray

That is awsome dude! Good work, need to go for a drive when it's back
  20. TomTomTom

EPC light Implausable signal, however everything works?

I didn't think it was that vague, brake switch ^ think it said brake light switch but may have just been brake pedal switch. What else would you suggest checking, I was thinking adjustment or something in the wiring giving a funny resistance