Search results

1. Athers99

Rear door won't open from outside, but not always,

@Rusty2k How much did you pay for 2nd hand one? Could you let me know the part no. for the rear passenger side door lock please? Was it straight forward to change over? This is the route I want to take as plan on selling the car next year anyway.
  2. Athers99

Rear door won't open from outside, but not always,

I have exactly the same issue and it's on the rear side passenger door also, which is a pain as it's the side my son sits in his car seat. Did everyone buy a new door lock module to solve or did grease etc fix for some? Also did anyone buy a 2nd hand one to fix this issue?
  3. Athers99

Polish and wax for white

Hi mate, I use the following on my White Leon. Poorboys White Diamond (especially formulated for light coloured cars) to fill the swirl marks and to add a nice shine and FK1000p as a sealant. Process: Wash car (Zymol), don’t dry it afterwards. Clay with Bilt Hamber Auto Clay bar. As car is...
  4. Athers99

Tinting rear quart glass on Leon - Vinyl wrap or spray?

End result Not the best pics as was taken yesterday evening when it was dull and raining. Will try and get some better pics up when the weather improves. But as you can see, blends in quite well with my mid 35% tint. From the inside, it’s kind of like a frosty glass look, but is still...
  5. Athers99

Have done mate cheers, he's in the process of sending me a few more close up pics of the finish with the spray.
  6. Athers99

Hi, Looking to get my White Leon tinted within the next few days. Reading different threads on this forum, I see that the plastic rear quart glass causes many issues, so the only way is to either apply vinyl wrap or spray the glass. I'm looking at tinting 20% rear screen and 35% rear...
  7. Athers99

Diesel Owners

I'm getting about 610miles in my 1.9tdi, 105bhp model. That's doing a 70mile round trip to work each day, 95% mway miles and also a few shorter journeys. Avg speed 70mph on mway. Sent from my Galaxy S using Tapatalk
  8. Athers99

Too many Leds

Hi all, Bought my numberplate led's from Partsulike in the end. Only £6.74 for the pair. Look really nice, just like on the BMW's, not too bright. ;) Plus, no errors on the dashboard yet! Will give it a few more days and then get the sidelight bulbs from the same place if...
  9. Athers99

What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Saab 9-3 Aero 210bhp.........My Leon 1.9tdi has 105bhp, so a big drop in power for me!
  10. Athers99

Dumb newbie question - MPG display in Leon

Yes I have a small display like yours shown Coggie, but can only see the time where yours shows the mpg. I have no switch on the end of the wiper stalk, just a switch on the top to adjust speed of the wipers I think. Wow, totally gobsmacked that it doesn't seem to have this simple thing on...
  11. Athers99

Dumb newbie question - MPG display in Leon

Hi, Apologies in advance for this stupid question, but I am stumped here. I am trying to display my average mpg on my 58plate Leon Emocion 1.9tdi I picked up last week. I looked in the Seat manual and it states that on the windscreen wiper stalk, there should be a button on the bottom...
  12. Athers99

Interior Lights not working - 2008 Leon

Yep, fuse change worked. Thanks for all of your help guys. [B)]
  13. Athers99

Interior Lights not working - 2008 Leon

Hi, Picked up my 2nd hand Leon over the weekend but have noticed that none of my interior lights (reading / map) are working, nor is the light in the car boot. I'm thinking it must just be a blown fuse, but can not find any reference to such a fuse in the Seat manual. Could someone...
  14. Athers99

Too many Leds

Thanks I will have a look. Seems like some places are hit and miss whether you get a set of completely error free bulbs? Sent from my Galaxy S using Tapatalk
  15. Athers99

Too many Leds

Can anyone recommend a decent place to get the number plate and sidelight led's from? Thanks Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  16. Athers99

Buying LEDs for sidelights and number plate

Hi, Just wondering where the best place is to get leds from for the sidelights and number plates? Canbus error free one's of course. So many sellers on ebay so just wandering which buyers people have used that they are happy with and have caused no error / flicker issues? Cheers Athers...
  17. Athers99

Buying a Leon 1.9tdi - Advice required

Any other issues I should look out for on a 4 year old Leon Diesel? :shrug:
  18. Athers99

Buying a Leon 1.9tdi - Advice required

Ok thanks. It's due then as this was registered Oct 2007
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise