Search results

1. Joey

Only 7 SXI'S left in the U.K?

Hey y'all!! Been a while , can't believe there is only 7 left in UK! Does that put the value of them up then lol. Still, wouldn't part with the old gal. Haven't had any trouble since MOT (so far) Think I'll need to change other side caliper and frt wheel bearing is sounding a little bit angry...
  2. Joey

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Well pleased to announce after a bit of work she's now fully mot'd! Replaced rr drums, shoes, cylinders and hoses. Frt nipple snapped off nsf caliper so had to replace. All in all £150 for parts etc so not to bad to keep the old lass goin for another year. Just hand washed and polished her so...
  3. Joey

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Hi Paul, managed to source the parts from another local factors they were more interested than Euros but cheers anyhow, let me know if you want the door handle. Got everything sorted on Saturday apart from one of the rear hoses woudln't bleed, had to park up and leave til tomorrow for another...
  4. Joey

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

On a positive note the polo headlamps passed the beam test even tho they look miles out! P.Paul I might have a gen door handle if ur still looking for one, no lock barrel. Let me know an I'll send a pic see if it matches
  5. Joey

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Hey guys, my Ibiza has failed it's MOT!!! To be honest it's not a massive refusal list. RR reg plate lamp not working, OSR Brake binding. Not bad for a 20 year old car. Need the following parts but very expensive from SEAT and they all have to come from Espanyol SE022744400A frt brake hose...
  6. Joey

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Hullo all, ain't been on for a while , how's y'all doin? Sadly my mk1 has been having a fuel nightmare and off the road for a month! Sprung a bad leak from one of the fuel pipes in engine bay. Cheap fix , length of braided pipe. Then the fuel pump jacked in. £80 from factors and a bit of...
  7. Joey

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Ok thanks mate. Cool switches , they look like an old arcade game. I fiddled with my wiper switch and the rear wiper fired up but then stopped. I've looked at Polo switches and they look alot beefier than my plastic twigs. Got the part number 19195351901C now and might be able to get some...
  8. Joey

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Ok thanks,I've had a look at the other forums, I'll get registered an have a good look. Might have to take you up on the rear wiper motor, the German e-bay site wants 135 euros for the int trim kit and motor, I only need the switch out of the trim kit. I've ordered a speedo transducer @ £49 from...
  9. Joey

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

My mate has tried to join forum, he hasn't got a seat but he's excited about my project and is well impressed with your ibiza , it won't let him join and says he is banned, reason: not specified, date the ban will be lifted : never, have you heard of this before ?
  10. Joey

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Won't open that link on my phone I'll crank laptop up tomorrow
  11. Joey

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

That's the one , bought it off the sales manager Alan he's left and went to skoda garage over the road
  12. Joey

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Haha you'll end up with sore head if you slam the boot! You can get aftermarket boot struts don't think they are badly priced. More mod cons means more problems like most cars, basic is best when you think of all the electric faults on newer cars. Seen the jack but I wasn't sure how it all...
  13. Joey

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Lot of usefull stuff on German e-bay. Wiper switch comes with interior trim bits. I've several issues with my mk1 , hopefully can get sorted as welding is complete on bodywork and she runs like a dream (1.5i GLX) Bought this car for my mrs , but it grew on me fast and after I seen your beaut I...
  14. Joey

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Nice one cheers I'll have a ratch, my local scrappy said he had 2 mk1's in. They are mk2's doh!
  15. Joey

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Any of you guys know where to find the interior trim code on a mk1 Ibiza, me door card is missing a speaker trim!! Can't find anything 2nd hand so speaking to SEAT but they need trim code and I'm f*cked if I know where it is?? :/
  16. Joey

Mk1 Ibiza System Porsche

Lookin awesome man, I've got a long way to go, looking at a long haul to get my mk1 anywhere near this beaut!! :)
  17. Joey

mk1 useful part numbers list

Just bought a MK1 Ibiza K reg. pics to follow. Very useful list of part numbers thanks. Unfortunately the fuel flap springs are no longer available, there are only 2 speedo transducers left in uk but @ £59 they kinda double the cost of the car, lol! Think I've found a donor car at my local scrap...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.