Search results

1. Pioneer appradio in fr

the unit is very useible mic picks up voice and commands well. touch screen is a bit sensitive so it takes a while to get use to. apps music, maps, phone, spotify, podcasts, tunein radio
  2. Pioneer appradio in fr

hi i thought i would do a little guide/review of my new headunit for anyone wishing to install one or is thinking of getting one instead of a mfd2/3/rns510 headunit : pioneer sph-da120 can bus adapter:connects2 CTSST001.2 + vw adapter lead ariel adapter:Autoleads PC5-136+ iso to din adapter...
  3. Rear door won't open from outside, but not always,

i had this problem on my fr tfsi rear driverside door. i found it to be the door lock modual. was intermittent door would lock fine but would not open from the outside only inside. cost £147 form the deeler for a new unit. its been fine for nealy 2 years since
  4. 4WD or Not 4WD

pretty sure uk models only fwd have seen europeon ones which are 4wd
  5. intercoole piping

toyosport is where i got mine from i also bought a leon kit aswell so i had the take offs for the dv, map sensor and n75
  6. Johnsy's mk2 LCR' -- Nurburgring trip September 2016--

nice car, love the r makes me want to upgrade mine
  7. Will this fit my leon

second opinion yes my mate has one on his
  8. Leon Cupra - Turbo problem?

as badger said coil packs, fuel pump could be the dv/dump valve fluctuating
  9. Removing Rear Bumper Cover

you need to remove the dark grey bumper strip it unclips out towards you. use a plastic leaver so you dont indent the bumper in both ends first then work it towards the centre
  10. Boosts but no power :/

i found that my coil packs on mine did the same thing did not misfire so i wasent sure it was them but when i changed them the car pulled like it did before felt alot smoother and more responsive
  11. Car Speaker Upgrade

proper rainbow components are the king but their really pricey. if you start with the speaker adapters just type in leon mk1 speaker adapters 165. thy will give you somethink to mount them too then choose which brand to go for. i have a set of focal ps165f in my front doors which to me have...
  12. LCR AMK engine tuning options

may be a good idea to upgrade your boost pipes when fitting your wellycooler and a lsd
  13. Interior Plastics Colour

or try a matt black
  14. Car Speaker Upgrade

go for some 165mm componemts stick to good names like focal,heatrz try and aviod fli and edge and in phase. you may need speaker adapters you can get some off ebay it all depends on buget
  15. Under seat subwoofer

i fitted a focal one to my old ibiza it gave a bit exta deph to the low end and the soung quilaty was ok. without taking up boot room u wont get a deep sub'ie sound if thats what your after
  16. intercoole piping

i used a 2.5 inch universal kit and a diy flaring tool made out of some molegrips,washer and an exhaust bracket. i always had problems with pipes blowing off before. been fine for 2 years
  17. how long do you take cleaning your car?

3 hours every 2 sundays the cheap wash places scratch ur car
  18. are these legal (and safe?)

they look ok as above over 3/4 of the tyre
  19. hi all

been on here for a while now. thought its about time i started posting currently own a leon mk fr tfsi
  20. Quick seat question for new Leon owner

yes will fit no problem I changed mine in my fr and put them in a mates se