Search results

1. 110tdi Turbo

go for the big boy. the exhaust has 4 studs rather than the 3 and a few oil line changes but nothing major
  2. Knocking front left

i had something similar. ended up being the rear wishbone bush
  3. Fancy a "Mag feature" car anyone??

And the winner of the Halfords indoor rally is .................
  4. Fiat coupe turbo brembo on cupra/mk4 golf platform

any more job with this?
  5. Twin Smic on a TDI?

Hello everyone, Was just wondering if anyone had ever fitter the twin Smic set up from a LCR to a TDI. i Just see them going cheap and wonder if it would be a viable idea? many thanks
  6. Chocolate Cam

Darkside developments are doing a performance set these days. might be worth looking into if your in need
  7. ebay chip 130 tdi

You can get an egr delete. that will make her a bit more efficient. or go talk to the fellas at autotune in ballymena. they should be able to sort out whats wrong with the car and get a nice map too. where in the north are you from?
  8. Lower your car by -10mm using top mounts FINAL PICS INSIDE.

did anyone come across anything to drop the rear by 10mm or so
  9. LCR replica help

those ones have been smoothed in. but does look well.
  10. Car died and wont start

got her going. bit of bleeding later and she was going. thanks Seatmann
  11. Car died and wont start

the battery light came on after it died. it stopped and then the light came on. but will get the mate to bleed it in the morning and see what happens
  12. Car died and wont start

i didnt think there was much to go wrong in the sender unit? new filter was put on a few months ago. i'll check the injectors. just it was the battery light that came up. thats the strange bit
  13. Car died and wont start

would that cause it to die out and start to loose power? it started to loose power then it got a bit back. easiest way to describe it was as if i was in the wrong gear? then going up hill it just died. the fuel light had came on but i was taking it easy. when it died the trip said i had 55 miles...
  14. Car died and wont start

the orange spring come on and goes off with the rest of them. so is that just to get the air out of the system?
  15. Car died and wont start

we charged the battery up and it won't start. you can hear it trying. but just wont start. well i put £10 in before towing home just to check that it wasnt the gauge, but before that you could see the fuel going through the line so fuel is there.
  16. Car died and wont start

Hello all, was driving into work today and the car started to loose power. i wasnt to sure as to what was going on. i thought it might have been fuel as i was running low but did have enough. was stuck in traffic and the car just died. the battery light came on and i got a tow into the...
  17. 256mm splash guards

just trim the lip off the 232 splash guards and away to go. thats what i did
  18. decat or not to decat

cut the cat out
  19. 2.5 TDI Turbo on 110bhp 1.9 TDI?

the best guy to talk to is ryan from darkside developments. he'll be able to tell you if its going to work. he has kits that put out big bhp with a larger turbo. give him a shout and see what he comes back with
  20. LC Remap Expectations

bill at badger 5 does a pretty good TIP. yea get it on before the map.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise