Search results

1. tim144

Ibiza 6L too popular

New wheels are here big shout out to m9tty... Anyone got any adapters they wanna shift!
  2. tim144

Ibiza 6L too popular

How they would sit.
  3. tim144

Ibiza 6L too popular

He painted them himself and re-did the barrels. Is a sound bloke. Need to sort tires out getting 185/35/17 on 7.5 wheel should sit well when teamed with 20mm adapters all round possibly going 25-30 on the rear.
  4. tim144

Ibiza 6L too popular

New wheels people need to stop spending money on LED bulbs and up there game. Will be fitted in Easter week.
  5. tim144

Ow not that mk5 Ibiza again.....

Edition has worked it's majic then..
  6. tim144

Cupra k1

I like cars being the height you said just on top of tires. There is a lot of hate on here mate you do what you want Is your car how are you finding it anyways?
  7. tim144

Ibiza 6L too popular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMaLwp2AsYY
  8. tim144

My Marmite ibiza 1.4 sport 6L *now on rotiforms"

I want your wheels please :)
  9. tim144

Matt's Red Ibiza FR TDI on RHs, with added plywood and plastic :)

Looks good how low are you now in mm?
  10. tim144

JonnyH10's Black MK4 Ibiza

Good times a lad I know has just gone stage 4 on one of these full launch control the works is an animal!. You going to joey mod the lights?
  11. tim144

JonnyH10's Black MK4 Ibiza

Looks like a solid base! When you getting mapped ;)
  12. tim144

Alexz360's New Ibiza :) New Wheels In Progress :D

Hope your keeping the wheels?
  13. tim144

Phillpotts' MK4 FR TDi ™ Update: 28/09/2012 Rear Coilovers On

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4
  14. tim144

Ibiza 6L too popular

Have got hold of some random bits but not sing thm in the end.. Got 6dial brizza clock and pd130 green cotton filter used. Anyone want pm me.
  15. tim144

Ibiza 6L too popular

Official lines are 1. O/s tie rod rubs anti roll bar very lightly on hard lock 2. O/s anti roll bar looks to have been rubbing the drive shaft in suspension travel.
  16. tim144

Ibiza 6L too popular

Ordering them now but it wasn't the drop links to anti roll bar was the tie arms on to the the back of the hubs.
  17. tim144

Ibiza 6L too popular

Mot time :/ Had mot today luckily passed but had advisory for we're it is lowered the tie rods are rubbing on full lock. The guy said shouldn't of really passed... Anyone else had this?
  18. tim144

Ibiza 6L too popular

I need to to shift my wheels,, I want to buy new wheels!!!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.