Search results

1. swedey21

Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

See this at Witney car show the other week... Looking sweet as always. Credit to you pal.
  2. swedey21

Was looking good...got a few photos. :)
  3. swedey21

Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

Ouch.... I've hit 3rd when going into 5th..more than once,guessing I was lucky.. Hope you get it sorted soon pal. I thought you were running a solid flywheel? Any reason why your not? (Just curious) Just sorn "JBS,s" octavia (:bleh:) so will be back upto bill to sort out the mapping...
  4. swedey21

My GT3076 Leon

Nice... :)
  5. swedey21

Darksides golf been robbed of bit...pass it on...

https://www.facebook.com/darksidedevelopments/posts/869592763058292 Reward if anyone fines the tossers that have stolen this lot ...
  6. swedey21

Yep well done mate... Bet that felt great when you drove it off.....for both you and Bill!! ;) Looking forward to the RR results... [B)] Bet you can't wait till it's been run in...happy days ahead. :)
  7. swedey21

Keep up the good/anal work...not in a gay way like.. :blink:
  8. swedey21

Anyone Revo - Stage 2?

My old..now my mates LCR running stage 2 revo,boost 5 timing 6 kicks out 268bhp,299ftlb On liquid gauge
  9. swedey21

LOL Yeh I keep telling the wifey this...alas I now have two kids... :rofl: Nothing wrong with a bit of stick action... EDIT:sorry wrong forum.
  10. swedey21

Pollen filter potential leak

It's common mate..just make sure it's fitted correctly.
  11. swedey21

Missing Power!! please help :)

I had a stage 1 remap some time ago.. "Dimsport" software used too... :rolleyes: My EGTs were sky high...protection was kicking in when booting it... Here's my thread.. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=338817 Suffice to say...I couldn't wait for it to get removed...
  12. swedey21

And there you were the other week telling me you would be happy with 450ish bhp.. :funk:
  13. swedey21

Parked next to this yesterday,..had a black octavia Vrs... Went inside pets at home..come out..but you had gone. Ps looks a clean nice car..
  14. swedey21

People's stage 2 figures

And the car is a ????
  15. swedey21

quick reply needed pls!!! 17mm allen key cv question

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=138664
  16. swedey21

Getting ready for Stage 2

No safe limit for rods im afraid.. Do it now to be safe.. I wasn't that overly impressed with my stage 2 LCR (Revo) Should have gone BT and saved the money towards that.. :blink:
  17. swedey21

Rear wiper removal...blanking plug..

Thats me mate..
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.