Search results

1. LC_15

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Decided to put my turbo back exhaust and lowering springs up on ebay so back to standard for the cupra :( ohh well then have to try sell the car. Anyone want it?
  2. LC_15

creaking rear suspension.....

Yeah, pull your handbrake up a little tighter.
  3. LC_15

true owner opinion on the leon cupra

Or mine for 10k and it has the aero kit on it already, and stage 2
  4. LC_15

Mine is up for sale with 63k on it, running 350bhp pictures in my build up
  5. LC_15

Get one its simple as that had mine since January and not chucked more than a grand at it and its now running 350bhp leaves quite a lot standing, compared to the old Leon I think its a lot better as the 1.8t's make just over 300 with loads of mods but the tfsi's are so much more tuneable first...
  6. LC_15

Whose the youngest /oldest Cupra driver on here ?

My insurance was 998 for a year at 20 now that's a bargain.
  7. LC_15

Whose the youngest /oldest Cupra driver on here ?

20 with a Leon cupra, only just turned 21 other week had car since last year.
  8. LC_15

Put it up for sale :( sad day, but on another note test drove the new C- Class AMG sport plus Merc and loved it so must sort out the funds for it hence the leon is up for sale.
  9. LC_15

Another Whats it worth thread.

yeah thats my thought sell parts seperately, which i think is good so 7,200 is least i should take roughly. i want sort of a little bit older car which will prob be about 5-7k depending maybe looking aat R32 as love the noise.
  10. LC_15

just bought leon fr 2.0tfsi

Amazing mate i have one, but might be selling the car in which case everything will be stripped off it. but look inn my build up their is loads of pictures of the intake, dont get the spacer they suck, make a little noise compared to the P-flo intake, and you get a nice pidgeon noise when let...
  11. LC_15

Another Whats it worth thread.

So been toying with the idea of selling the Leon. But i am not sure to ask for it, their is cars same mileage etc ranging from 8k to 13k. Its a 2007 Leon Cupra With BTCC touring kit (genuine SEAT parts) Running APR software with 348BHP With Dyno printout. It has 11 Months MOT, 2 Months...
  12. LC_15

Catback or downpipe and decat?

get a downpipe.
  13. LC_15

How hard is it to fit a decat? Could I do it myself

No its easy enough, but it would be easier to get someone with a ramp to do it i had it done on a ramp and it easily slides out as you have to twist the pipe downwards to get it out so on the floor would be a pain to get out on the floor. put in youtube something like tfsi downpipe and it will...
  14. LC_15

1.4 tsi, where do i start ?

Great little cars they are, misses had the 1.4tsi really nippy too, but sold that bought a house and got the car below, Leon cupra tfsi. To be honest mate i would just put filter and exhaust on it, even a standard cupra exhaust would make a difference. Then when you can insure say a FR or...
  15. LC_15

Because I can't really be asked to spend loads on the Leon as its an expensive car and I had decent power out of the Leon at stage 1. Also have and old civic which I want to sort the suspension wheels and engine out which I can with the money from the parts.
  16. LC_15

Its emptied now mate.
  17. LC_15

Decided to go back to stage 1 so all my parts are up for sale. any ideas where to put them?
  18. LC_15

Thinking about selling parts off car and using it on better things.
  19. LC_15

HPFPUPGRADE internal change (image Heavy)

Is their any updates? any problems from the upgrade kit?
  20. LC_15

Exhuast back box

I have had my back box cut out, also have a milltek centre section and 3 inch downpipe and mine sounds lovely, sounds like a jet when on boost but also a remap makes a difference too. Kept my standard tip on the new exhaust too. Look at my build up and you can see pics.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.