Search results

1. Remote central locking help

Tried them all mate, even had a brand new key cut with transponder chip, the guy showed me its programmed to the car, just nothing working with the remote central locking
  2. Remote central locking help

Im at my whits end with this car, 2005 pd150 fr+ if that matters, I bought the car, remote central locking worked fine till i got home, then it would only unlock and lock manually with the key, I changed the battery and tried the various reset procedures, no joy I then tried programming an ebay...
  3. Help!!!!!

make sure the big red inlet hose hasn't popped off of the turbo ,its a badger 5 v1 with billet connector, they sometimes pop off, so the turbo doesn't draw any air through it, so the maf reading is low,because of the lack of air
  4. MANIFOLD CRACKED!! help!!!!!

relentless v4, £299 lifetime guarantee, pm Samuel Bryant on facebook, and join relentless page on facebook,the v4 came out just after i bought the v2, i ordered a b5 manifold before the v2, but got a refund as they tested not right
  5. Fitting blueflame catback LCR

Says 16-17 of June on ebay,thats where i ordered mine from, £10 cheaper than buying it direct from cobra,lol
  6. Seeking TIP Information

definately change the forge
  7. Fitting blueflame catback LCR

you wont need a reducer pipe,as it bolts to the cat section,doesn't slide on
  8. Seeking TIP Information

i have a v1 on mine currently bill, is it worth upgrading to v2.2 or v3?
  9. Seeking TIP Information

dont buy a forge one, they are small at the turbo end The one on the left is a badger 5 v3, you can notice the size difference, i think its £140 from bill, or you can get a sfs tip for &120 These are better than the billet adaptor ones, as it's just one jubilee clip holding it onto the turbo...
  10. Fitting blueflame catback LCR

you bastid lol, i was watching this to bid then it ended, same with the cobra that was on ebay ended early,lol, ive just purchased a brand new cobra catback, but that comes with gaskets and fittings
  11. New black cupra r,hybrid , rods, w.m.i,grids

little update on this, after fitting the w.m.i and getting a map tweak,the car was rapid for about a day,lol, then i had other problems. After queing for 4 hours to try and get into the bhp show at lydden hill, my car decided to blow a fuse, which decided to take the rad fans out, so i made my...
  12. New black cupra r,hybrid , rods, w.m.i,grids

no worries mate, had. 2 more problems i had to sort, exhaust blowing from the middle section and plastic temp sensor housing cracked, all sorted now though
  13. New black cupra r,hybrid , rods, w.m.i,grids

What are you thinking of getting mate? I see yours on facebook,very nice car,i think you would regret selling,unless your getting something special, i think the cupra r is one of the best all rounders out there at the minute
  14. New black cupra r,hybrid , rods, w.m.i,grids

Checked the hoses and found this Just need the map tweaking a bit to add a bit more timing im with the water meth, should be good for 310-320bhp safely Current spec list Cr hybrid k04 turbo V2 relentless manifold Beach buggy turbo 15psi actuator 3" pipewerx downpipe Decat, and powerflow...
  15. New black cupra r,hybrid , rods, w.m.i,grids

just thought id do a little update on here,so i got bored of fg04 zsn, had a hankering for an e46 m3,so i bought this I stuck some csl replicas, a carbonio intake, scorpion exhaust, and had it remapped at amd so i done basically all i could to the m3, on paper it looked fast, but...
  16. Dunno if this belongs to anyone on here....

thats mine,stage 1, my uncle fitted the body kit and sprayed it,wanted it to look different to all the other Leon's
  17. Stage 2

If your going to start upgrading brakes aswell.have a look at what all that little lot will cost ,map £350, front mount £200, down pipe £100, tip £80, exhaust £300, secondhand brembos £400, you may aswell buy a cupra r, i made the same mistake with my lc180
  18. just bought,hybrid lcr, has cracked manifold

I just bought a hybrid turbo lcr, had a look round it and all looked fine,my journey home was 4 hours, when i got off the motorway and into a built up area,i could he an exhaust blow, had a look when I got home and found this split in the manifold, ive put a bit of exhaust paste around it for...
  19. what the F is that noise

More than likely top mounts ,for the little cost they are,you should have changed them,as they have probably been on the car a while,and then they are put under more pressure due to the hardness of the coilovers, I learnt the hard way,i tried saving £25 by using the old ones,and then had to buy...
  20. Ebay DV/ BOV

Is it standard? Once i had mine remapped and running more boost,it will be much louder,sounded like the turbo was in the glovebox,lol, if your running standard boost it wont be that loud whatever you put on there
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.