Search results

1. Fr Tdi White smoke in low gears

Hi all, Started to get a lot of white smoke on start up and in 1st and 2nd but seems to clear up in 3rd onwards. Car is a Mk1 Fr150 TDI. Any ideas? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  2. Hybrid turbo ibiza

Nice. Seen this on Facebook Dervtech page. Bet it goes really well. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  3. Anyone running GTB2260?

The Xman turbos seem a really good way to go, as Dan mentioned they need stop screw and VNT adjustment but your saving mega money over Darkside prices. He can supply a hybrid for 450 which recently pulled 232hp on a Ibiza pd160 so may go down that route just for ease of bolt on upgrade and for...
  4. Anyone running GTB2260?

Was the mapping done at darkside also? I am seriously tempted to go down the GTB route, but the other day a mk2 Leon with a GTB1756 came up for sale, with a printout of only 223 hp after spending 4k at darkside. Went to have a look and test drive with all intentions of buying, but i really...
  5. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

Yeah ill 2nd the above. It's really not as hard as it sounds at all. So glad i did mine last year.
  6. Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

More than likely the passenger front door. My driver side rear footwell was soaked and the front door seal was to blame.
  7. Remap Predicted Figures???

Take it to Darkside for a map. Bite the bullet and upgrade the clutch. 220hp and 350ft/lb should be your aim with a hybrid.
  8. Another Blown Turbo Thread

So, did Seat sort this in the end for you? My leon is starting to make the siren noise, not good.Luckily I am gping to go hybrid or bigger turbo anyway, but i dknt want my old turbo to go just yet ☺
  9. My mk1 leon fr tdi

Looks nice, not a big fan of the porsche wheels, but the rest sounds good.
  10. What is the best/cheapest scan tool?

Slugmaster, when ordering the 12.12 what is the audi 2x2 lead they ask if you require? I wont need this for a 1M Leon?
  11. Door seals (not what you think?

Has anyone replaced the door seals on the Leon, not the internal ones for the water leak(I've done this) but the ones around the edge of the door for road/wind noise? My driver side is really noisy when driving, so was thinking of replacing but not sure if a generic 4m strip from ebay would be...
  12. Boot spoiler

How easy/hard is it to wrap it perfectly? I do like that. Iv bought a bla k one from a cupra R so I assume its the wrong black but might look ok.
  13. Boot spoiler

Found one on ebay from a 2000 cupra and the paint code is apparently LC9Z so this will match colour but be shorter than mine?
  14. Boot spoiler

Cheers guys. Made the hunt even harder now I know there is 2 shades of black. Anyone breaking a black FR?
  15. Boot spoiler

Can anyone confirm if any spoiler from 03 onwards will fit my FR. Even if its from a 1.6 petrol, 1.9tdi Or Cupra?
  16. Boot spoiler

Yeah thats it, so I now have the white cheap plastic showing. So any mk1 Leon 03 onwards should fit? Ideally I find a black one. Cheers for the reply
  17. Boot spoiler

Anyone?
  18. Boot spoiler

So I arrived home from work today to realise my boot spoiler cover has been blown off in the bad weather,:censored: I drive a MK1 Fr Tdi. Will any MK1 spoiler cover fit or will it have to be from a Fr?
  19. What is the best/cheapest scan tool?

How do I download that properly? This is what happened last time I tried.
  20. What is the best/cheapest scan tool?

Right I've followed everything as i should, i go on options and test and get an error message saying Ross Tech usb interface not found. USB library version then some date.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members