Search results

1. Candy white Ibiza mk4, DIY Wheels Fitted :) SOLD 22/09/2012

Lol can't blame you, and thanks mate :)
  2. Candy white Ibiza mk4, DIY Wheels Fitted :) SOLD 22/09/2012

Sounds like a plan :) I got mine from leceister, lol Portsmouth I wouldn't be able to drive that far without getting bored lol. It's like 5 hours from here
  3. Candy white Ibiza mk4, DIY Wheels Fitted :) SOLD 22/09/2012

Thanks mate :), I was going to wait until January but my insurance quote was cheap, only a couple of hundred extra to insure so I thought why not. Few pictures, sorry bad quality. Bought it completely standard, perfect as its a blank canvas which I can put my own touch to :)
  4. Candy white Ibiza mk4, DIY Wheels Fitted :) SOLD 22/09/2012

Well I sold it on Saturday lol, just wanted a change lol, well another reason, quite embarrassing, when a Saxo lined up with me and took me lol, I thought I need more power so that's another reason lol It's gone to a girl in Whitby lol
  5. Candy white Ibiza mk4, DIY Wheels Fitted :) SOLD 22/09/2012

My baby is sold :( Miss it so much but gone to a good home. And I thought hard on what to get next, so ended up with a tornado red mk4 golf gti 1.8t. Oh the power of it will not stop me from smiling lol. I'll post pictures up soon
  6. Seat Ibiza Cupra or FR Bumperkit

I think it's the boc rear, sorry for the confusion
  7. Seat Ibiza Cupra or FR Bumperkit

There's a boc or FR rear bumper on eBay in white which is quite cheap :) Item number: 400320875974
  8. Candy white Ibiza mk4, DIY Wheels Fitted :) SOLD 22/09/2012

Lol I'll give it a go, see how it looks then
  9. Candy white Ibiza mk4, DIY Wheels Fitted :) SOLD 22/09/2012

Oh right I didn't know that lol
  10. Seat Ibiza Mk4 :)

Oh right fair enough, pictures once its done :)
  11. My Motor

Wow now that is sweet, love the colour scheme, have you thought about tinting the headlights, give it the more aggressive look ?
  12. My LCR Since '05 with Static+ Front Air Lift - Project Gone to a New Home.

Absolutely brilliant, loving the drop especially !
  13. Seat Ibiza Mk4 :)

That's nice, reminds me of my old seat, love the way the front looks with the aero kit on, hmm what about getting front grill badge wrapped and chrome covered ? Also yellow fog light tint would set it off Will look more stealthy IMO, keep up the good work mate !
  14. Candy white Ibiza mk4, DIY Wheels Fitted :) SOLD 22/09/2012

Well in hoping to buy a private plate soon, 5 number letter one and get a small plate for it, I might then put it to a side :)
  15. Candy white Ibiza mk4, DIY Wheels Fitted :) SOLD 22/09/2012

Lol how long did it take you to get it properly aligned ?
  16. Candy white Ibiza mk4, DIY Wheels Fitted :) SOLD 22/09/2012

Thanks, was just trying a new look, going to put it back to normal place
  17. Candy white Ibiza mk4, DIY Wheels Fitted :) SOLD 22/09/2012

I know, found out the left wing was never fitted properly after it was sprayed, that's why the bumper never fits flush.
  18. favourite pic of your car

Best one I've got for now
  19. Candy white Ibiza mk4, DIY Wheels Fitted :) SOLD 22/09/2012

In two minds though, as I really want to get all the car smoothed out, door strips smoothed etc., been given a really cheap quote to get it fully resprayed any colour, but for now I think in going to get the damage repaired and full panel alignment done.
  20. Candy white Ibiza mk4, DIY Wheels Fitted :) SOLD 22/09/2012

Finally got the wheels fitted, can't have more than 1 passenger as its rubbing like crazy so going to lift it up about 1/2 an inch. Gave her a quick wax and polish also. Wheel-*****s sticker :) Got into a little accident, going to get that sorted next month.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members