Search results

1. m4rtin

2011 Rear Right Door Lock Actuator Mechanism - Part Number (1P0839016D or 1P0839016)

Ah I see, that explained why they have said mine is the "D" one, as my car is 2011. Thanks for the info & help!
  2. m4rtin

2011 Rear Right Door Lock Actuator Mechanism - Part Number (1P0839016D or 1P0839016)

Tbh I'm not sure if getting to it is a easy job or not on the Leon, do you know? My mate who is mechanic has offered to fit it for me (he was the one who checked with TPS).
  3. m4rtin

Hi All My Rear Right Door Lock is playing up so I'm about to order the Actuator Mechanism from eBay. The issue I have is TPS have told me that the correct part number for my 2011 Seat Leon FR+ CR170 is 1P0839016D, but eBay compatibility list say that this part is the incorrect & that is...
  4. m4rtin

Anyone running Forge Spacers?

I'm running the standard 18" Ibera alloys
  5. m4rtin

Anyone running Forge Spacers?

I've been thinking of getting some wheel spacers for my Leon FR+ which has Eibach Sportline Springs fitted. I was going for H&R (10mm Front & 15mm Rear) but then I spotted this Forge Kit at Awesome GTI which works out quite a bit cheaper. The only issue is they don't come in the same sizes as...
  6. m4rtin

2011 Leon FR+ TDI - How to improve handling without breaking the bank?

Ah cool, that's good to know. I suppose it's pretty easy to adjustment when fitted as I imagine it can be done on the car.
  7. m4rtin

So a nice increase in size from standard then, thanks for digging them out to check. Yeah I'd read that they are adjustable, can you remember that settings you went for?
  8. m4rtin

Yeah I agree 100% Fronts - Michelin Pilot Sport 4 Rears - Set of brand new Kumho PS91 Always fit UHP tyres, no point fitting anything rubbish as it just ruins the car ;)
  9. m4rtin

Wow that diagram on ARM is an eye opener, really useful to see - thanks. Sounds like the Eibach might be the best one to go for then. Any idea what the size of the standard ARB are on the FR+? I think I'll leave the bushes for now and just replace them when required. After watching the...
  10. m4rtin

Wow, so it wasn't that cheap then! haha I'm guessing that you feel it was well worth the cash though having done it to yours? I've also spotted the H&R do set of ARB (28mm Front & 24mm Rear) which bigger than the Eibachs (26mm Front & 23mm Rear). Do the think they would be better than the...
  11. m4rtin

Wow that took some reading! Really interesting too - thanks for the reply :) I found the Eibach 26mm Front & 23mm Rear on DPM Peformance for £382.35...
  12. m4rtin

Hi Everyone, I've had my Leon for ages but recently I've fitted Eibach Sportline Springs with the idea of improving the look and handling, I'm happy with the look (OEM+ ish) but wondering what else I could do to improve the handling but without breaking the bank. I had thought about the...
  13. m4rtin

FR+ Thoughts on the following mods

I've had my Speed Blue FR+ 170 for ages and it now needs some paint due to a scratch and tons of stone chips on the bonnet/bumper. So as it's getting some love at the body shop I started to think about doing some other mods I've thought about for ages... A) Gloss Black Paint the Grill (to be...
  14. m4rtin

Anyone got Kumho ECSTA PS31 tyres on their car?

Yep, they were pretty on the limit when they went!
  15. m4rtin

Anyone got Kumho ECSTA PS31 tyres on their car?

Finally got round to sorting my tyres the other week! Decided to go for the Michelin Pilot Sport 4's and wow what a difference, hands down the best tyre I've had. The grip even in the grim, damp and greasy december is amazing. Got them for £111 per tyre from National Tyres, so not a bad price...
  16. m4rtin

Living with a Cupra(Non R)

Cupra remaps well too, 300-315 with a Revo Stage 1 ;)
  17. m4rtin

Just bought Leon Mk2 SE Copa - Speaker quality

Have to admit my passenger one makes a noise but only when a songs got lots of bass and the volume is up. I keep meaning to try and sort it out, I actually thought the speaker might be damaged with mine tbh, suppose I'll have to take it apart to fine out! Personally I think the build quality...
  18. m4rtin

Intermittent bulb warning (led)

Happens to everyone who has replaced the DRL with LED ones (I'm assuming that is what you have done), especially when it's cold/damp. If you want to get rid of the error when starting the car you don't need to restart, just turn the lights off (the warning light will then go off - as the DRLs...
  19. m4rtin

Problems with selecting 6th gear

I've an issue with 6th gear too, I can get it in gear but there is a little resistance, especially the 1st time that day. I put it down to maybe being a syncro but tbh I don't know for sure!
  20. m4rtin

Iphone 7 mount / holder

I use my cheap ebay one every time I get in the car as I use Waze (navigate app) to check for traffic, accidents, speed camera etc. It holds it pretty strong and has never fallen off. One thing to note, as it is held on using magnets the thicker the case the weaker the attraction will be...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members