Search results

1. My Leon fr tdi

does look clean as!!! might do mine on saturday ready for sunday :) Ben
  2. Hi, from Cheltenham

yea good thanks :) there is a meet this sunday if your up for going? we can convoy together if you like and maybe meet people on the way? look for it in the meets section. glad the audi is abit better now, still need to see your leon :) ben
  3. Hi, from Cheltenham

Here she is :) how are you Ellie? Audi ok now? Ben
  4. My im not sure what its going to turn out like :)

i get worried about battery relocating thought :/ not sure why just do but i do want a bigger filter. anyone got one spare they can donate? got to pay for the damage to my paint because of some little w@nkers egged my car. but thanks for the comment :) Ben
  5. Hi from a Newbie..

wecome along :) Ben
  6. My im not sure what its going to turn out like :)

dont worry im getting one on order when i sort the paint work. in my opinion it works really well as it seals on the bonnet and even with your hand you can tell different temps between engine side and intake side. Ben
  7. heatshield

I managed to make mine, fairly simple and didnt take long to do http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=350606 Ben
  8. My im not sure what its going to turn out like :)

Well service was done and now the car runs really well :D But downside to it some d!ck heads have thrown eggs at my car and has cracked my paint!! No a happy chappy :/ Ben
  9. My im not sure what its going to turn out like :)

Yea the Cupra wheels are much better :) Thanks dude, yea yours looks interesting but in a good way Ben
  10. Newbie from Somerset

Welcome along Laura :) Im only from cheltenham so up north abit from you. i wouldnt mind going to a meet so give me a shout and il shoot down :) would be nice to meet some peeps Ben
  11. Hello ..... Newbie here :)

welcome :) ive not had my car long but done some little mods. hope you have fun with it :) ben
  12. My im not sure what its going to turn out like :)

i wasnt a fan of the wheels either thats why they were the first things to go as the car handled like a bag but the bra i do like but thanks for the comments :) yea the heatshield im proud of (not blowing my own trumpet) but il be ordering a bigger filter asap to get some sucky sucky going...
  13. My im not sure what its going to turn out like :)

just got to the dreaded 100,000 miles so servicing time it is :)
  14. Hesitation on gentle throttle in second?

I'm getting the same problem dude, is it from cold?? Ben
  15. My im not sure what its going to turn out like :)

well over the past week ive been doing some modding to the airbox and stuff so see what you guys think. any comments welcome but i can say im please with the outcome Ben
  16. My im not sure what its going to turn out like :)

cheers dude, im trying to upload some of stages of what ive done to the car at the moment. Thanks Ben
  17. My im not sure what its going to turn out like :)

Well after my spring snapping last week ive put some brand new H&R lowering springs on it now she sits nice and ride feels much better :) Ben
  18. My im not sure what its going to turn out like :)

Hey guys, names ben and ive been an owner of my 2005 red LCR for about 5 months now and loving it. i started to mod the car so thought i would jump on the band wagon and make one of these to see what you guys think. Well this is a picture of what the car looked like to start with (without bra...
  19. Hi Im Emma from Leicestershire

Welcome Emma, new myself to this. car looks sweet :) Ben
  20. Snapped o/s/f coil spring :/

Cheers for your help guys, looks like il go for eibach but how much of a drop? Ben
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.