Search results

1. Lost most electrics

Thanks All fixed so on the road again:D Found the info on how to get thee wheel off here, the clips are awkward! but the explanation, shows what your up to (had to shorten the front of the URL, just add were we are and it should work)...
  2. Ride Height

Hi Mikemk4gti Will take some pickies when I can find some level ground, but not sure I can post them yet, as I'm a newbie, only joined yesterday, been visiting for a few months. The car as far as I can tell is absolutely standard, completely different to a Landy, and just a little quicker...
  3. Ride Height

What is the standard ride height for a 2000 Leon TDI Sport 110 ? Except when it grounds out on the bumps, dips and multi-story car parks, its as I bought it and the previous guy didn't mention any mods. Could it just be tired springs and stuff after ~268000 km? But what should it be ?
  4. Partially Blocking TDI Radiator

Not just diesels, I do it on my Capri in winter (not that it goes far in winter ;) ); For the Landrovers I cover about a third of the rad, when it gets cold, around freezing.
  5. Lost most electrics

Glad to see you fixed it, maybe you can give some advice as I have the same problem:( But with visibility to less than 100m, not going anywhere without the fog lights. Have already swopped out the relay 100, makes no difference:( (PS now has a new PN from VW upgraded ?) So now to try...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members