Search results

1. mcd90

SCN fantasy football league

em i done an autofill before the season started, decided i wasnt going to do this and look where i am, 4th haha
  2. mcd90

REVO Candy White mk4 FR - FOR SALE

Advert is here - http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/seat/ibiza/seat-ibiza-se240-20v-t-fr-----------------2007/4772537 Also found in the for sale classifieds, most likely needing updated. I am open to offers.
  3. mcd90

Update, didnt realise i never put the for sale ad here but still FOR SALE
  4. mcd90

Selling my Ibiza.

For sale advert is now live. Please tell your friends. It's a sad day.
  5. mcd90

Selling my Ibiza.

Due to me getting a new car and my work moving next to the train station i will need to now sell on my ibiza :cry: I am working on a proper advert just now but just a heads up. Most likely going to sell as much atfer market parts as I can. My readers ride is below.
  6. mcd90

New car Forces me to sell the ibiza as much as i dont want to. Will be going up for sale very soon
  7. mcd90

Ibiza FR Lux Pack?

Jeez now i realise how much extra's my car COULD of had :( sad times
  8. mcd90

Sam's Candy White Ibiza 2007 Cupra

Not sure to be honest. There is play somewhere when changing gear, big knocking noise. Not sure if its the gearbox, clutch, flywheel or what. No performance issues over it though, just doesn't sound nice. Whats the gap like between your exhaust and rear axle? I had a custom cat-back done and...
  9. mcd90

wider tyres

No spacers are only to bring the wheel out of the arch a bit. Looks better. What engine is your Ibiza?
  10. mcd90

wider tyres

Yes will fit no problem. I have 20mm spacers on the back and the still fit. Just..
  11. mcd90

Strange it has a golf gearbox on it no? Whats the mileage at? I think my gearbox may be on its way out :(
  12. mcd90

Rust! 2008 57 FR TDI

I had rust on tailgate right underneath where the tail light sits. The seat garage local to me approved it. Not uncommon for seats to have rust... i have had plenty repaired under warranty. Its the paint shop im having more issues with
  13. mcd90

Should your induction sound like that? When mine fluttered something wasn't connected properly? Running standard dv still? I've got the full system on, only problem is my exhaust rattles off the rear axel because of the lows and bigger diameter of pipe. Engine light is on as well but no problems.
  14. mcd90

Petrol FMIC Pipes

Would still love a FMIC but these plans are on hold for now. Got a mortgage to pay for lol
  15. mcd90

Have you got a pic of the induction?
  16. mcd90

Friend :wave: Only ever seen 1 white petrol Cupra on pistonheads and 1 white petrol FR (mine :p) Rare cars these :D
  17. mcd90

Meets in Aberdeen?

Show off :blahblah:
  18. mcd90

Meets in Aberdeen?

I'm in. See you up there
  19. mcd90

Meets in Aberdeen?

christmas lights are getting turned on at 6pm so union street will prob be a no go im guessing
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members