Search results

1. mcd90

Selling my Ibiza.

Due to me getting a new car and my work moving next to the train station i will need to now sell on my ibiza :cry: I am working on a proper advert just now but just a heads up. Most likely going to sell as much atfer market parts as I can. My readers ride is below.
  2. mcd90

Taking wrap off

I have had my roof wrapped for maybe 2 years or more now. Does anyone know if I was to take this off would there be damage to the paint? If so how would I get it looking its best again? Cheers
  3. mcd90

Possible clutch problem

Since about last week I'm getting quite a loud clunk/knock/loose metal noise when I'm changing from 1st to 2nd gear when I'm letting off the clutch. The noise happens again 2nd to 3rd but not as much. Does anyone have any advice or things to look out for? Cheers
  4. mcd90

Brake heat shield.

My heat shields are almost see through now, one has actually came apart at one bit. There is no noise as of yet but should I replace them or could I just pull them off and leave it...?
  5. mcd90

Winter Tyres

Had a search in here and nothing came up so.. I've never had winter tyres before therefore have no idea on price or which brands are recommended. Its for the front 2 wheels on my ibiza so 205 45 17. What sort of price range should i be looking at so i dont get ripped off anywhere. cheers
  6. mcd90

Vinyled Roof

Just noticed my roof tonight. Gave it a wipe but nothing. Anyone have an idea of what's happened? Or what I could do? Pic below Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  7. mcd90

1.8T Blue Smoke

Twice now iv noticed blue smoke coming out the exhaust when the car is sitting idle. Once in traffic and once just outside the house. I might of been on a slope both times so this might account for something. The car still runs fine and the smoking stops after a couple of mintues. Anyone...
  8. mcd90

Uh oh, oops. Help please!

Trying to change my vac lines and snapped a bit off where the line was ment to hold on to. Can soemone help?! What do i do?
  9. mcd90

1.8T Engine Bay

Anyone got a pic of all the little pipes that can be changed in the FR/Cupra engine bay? Im in the cheap mods mood now
  10. mcd90

Petrol FMIC Pipes

Is there anywhere that sells the pipework for an Seat Sport intercooler that will fit the FR 1.8T ? Iv asked forge and they only supply the pipework and intercooler together. Reason being i want to get a better designed intercooler from darkside developments.
  11. mcd90

Caliper Seal Kit?

Iv had the usual Audi TT front brake conversion done and I'm looking to get the calipers refurb'd. I was told I need a calipers seal kit first though. Does anyone know where I can get this? And for how much? I guess there is specific kits for specific calipers?
  12. mcd90

Headlights Failure?!

I noticed saturday my drivers side headlight was out and thought that my HID's had maybe passed their life but upon inspection my sidelight (standard bulb) was off as well. Too much of a coincidence for me... So by Saturday night both sides were now off?! Im lucky that the light nights are...
  13. mcd90

Weitec Shocks/Springs fitment.

Does anyone have an idea if the weitec ultra gt shocks/springs that were on my 1.8T FR fit on the 1.4 sport? cheers
  14. mcd90

Gumtree Ibiza

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/seat-ibiza-14-sportrider-modified-first-car-cheap-run/1007612212 Saw this on gumtree, anyone's on here? I REALLY want that exhaust set up..!
  15. mcd90

De Cat Down Pipe

Looking to buy the above, probably milltek. The garage thats fitting it for me when i get it says milltek dont supply a de cat down pipe, only a downpipe with hi flow sports cat which requires a stage 2 ecu seemingly. Other websites state the stage 2 thing as well. Is this the case or can i...
  16. mcd90

1.4 owners

I've had a custom made cat back exhaust put on mine and I'm wanting to sell the standard cat back to a lad with a 1.4 facelift sport. Anyone know if this is a straight forward cut and weld in place? Cheers
  17. mcd90

Weather Cover

Got myself a winter car and for driving to work so wont be using the ibiza as much/if at all over the winter period so im wanting to get a cover for it. Has anyone got one of these and know what size, price, where to get, what material is best? I would preferably like one that covers the...
  18. mcd90

Wax/Sealant

Guys apologies if its been covered or not but anyways, I have just had the rear arches resprayed after some bubbles were appearing. Thankfully it was done under warranty. Also had the door pillars re-done because the rubber strip along the door is wearing away the paint every time the door...
  19. mcd90

Here's a Picture

Yea and thats after washing it... Someone recommend a good way to make this good as new? My tardis with a microfibre cloth honestly doesnt work that great. Please help :help:
  20. mcd90

Spark Plugs

Could somebody shed some light on spark plugs? Is there 'better' ones you can get? And why are they better, what do they actually do? :confused: I'm not paying £90 from Seat so any recomendations?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members