Search results

1. Part loss of power @3000rpm when under hard acceleration

hows ur oil lookin when i got mine it was a bit iffy at 3k then after a few week the oil light poped up turn out the previous owner hadn't chaged the oil/filter in god no's how long and the filter was blockin the oil flow since i changed mine it runs sweet
  2. ofs drive shaft

well its ground its seif down abit now and dont catch that much anymore but if it get worse when i lower it i might just take it off
  3. Clip on rubber gutter trim

if there owt like my old vento u need to give em a wack just to get them to clip on just make shure the clips are lined up first or the clips will shater old plastic is'nt strong at all
  4. manifold heat sheild

thats why i was thinking about heat rapin it and from what i can tell the noise is coming from near the joint/flange for the cat as the heat sheild is just loose down there and about 1mm bigger than the manifold p.s. i thourt a jubilee clip might help but it didnt =(
  5. Wheels spacers...

id get bolt no's if ur wanting fancy nut's as there hard to find long red nuts and almost inposable to find long red locker's im runing 10mm press on's (only cause they came with my rims years ago) im wanting 20mm bolt on's p.s. I SCRAPE but im quite low at the moment and its only when...
  6. ibiza 2.8 VR6

as this german was sayin on facebook to me today there leon cupra is a 2.8 awd porsche cayenne also had a vr6 in aswell
  7. manifold heat sheild

the manifold heat sheild is it needed because mine got a proper ratel on at the moment and i was just thinking about taking the manifold off then cutting off the heat sheild with the grinder then just putting some heat wrap on it would this be safe thow ? dose heat wrap any stop heat gettin...
  8. ofs drive shaft

right i did some work on my gti 8v last week for its mot 1 of the bush's were gone so i swaped the bottom arm also changed a drop link (as the old 1 snaped) and the iner cv boot at this point all on the same side since then iv notest a scraping noise when i ture left (HARD) and 1 of my arch...
  9. Front Bumper, custom or aftermarket?

if i needed a new bumper id just have to get a f2 bumper
  10. In need of some sourcing help

have you tryed ebay/scrap yards i think it should be the same as a mk3 golf 1.4 but id check before if i were you
  11. Power steering pump

did your steerings going heavy while turnning before you changed the belts because my has done it a few times now and i was hoping a new belt might sort it but if its not i may aswell do the pump at the same time
  12. crossflow head ???

what heads have you been loking at? iv had a quick look in to this but them yanks have diffrent engines/codes and the only thing i could think of was that the golf mk4 has cross flow but could that how much work is involved?
  13. Kit car fenders

bing and the jobs done Broadening as from seat Ibiza kit car 94-99 GRP 2 x front korflugel (139,-) 2 x rear side piece (145,-) 1 x front stosstange (119,-) 1 x rear stosstange (119,-) Front panel x 1 (75,-) Normal price 597,-. Kaine Motorsport parts road registration! We offer...
  14. Rear Drums vs. Discs

my polo/vento's dumbs were like that but the disc's on my ibiza havent needed any fiderling with yet but only had it 3-4 months so far :shrug: if owt id spend my money on 280mm font set up from a 16v gti its bound to give you more stoping power if thats what ur after
  15. let see you backboxes!!

i would love to but i need get it fitted first :( cant wait till i can aford 2.5" cat back for it
  16. ABS light intermittent

mine started doin this the other day but it turns off when i turn right
  17. ronal multispokes

solid effert i want a set thow so so no good for me anyway
  18. manifold and suspension question

golf mk3 mani will fit on engine but may have issue's with bulk head not 100% on this but did read it on some forum but im shure there's some way to make it fit
  19. ronal multispokes

i dont no but i want some iv been looking for a while iv found a new in the box spair on ebay the other month but they wanted £150ish think it was from a seat dealer having a clear out of there stock room
  20. Retrim door card inserts and resistor help

just take the air bag light out
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members