Search results

1. acidstrato

Leon Cupra/FR TDi

ahh balls to a new centre console.. I seen a pic of somebodies with what looked like an R32 and couldn't really see how it went in. standard CD/DVD then
  2. acidstrato

Leon Cupra/FR TDi

well I've been offered the new job I was expecting so I definitely need to replace my type R with a diesel (it's a field job but I use my own car and they pay for fuel) f I go for a Leon FR tdi then its got to have LCR kit. would like cruise, remap and if poss a factory sat nav? can you fit a...
  3. acidstrato

Leon Cupra/FR TDi

ok so it sounds like it was a fair price then, not surprised it was snapped up quickly as it was sub 50k and in good nick. I think its top of my affordable list especially if I can get one with average miles or less. Thank you Chaps I'll keep my eye on the forsales!!
  4. acidstrato

Leon Cupra/FR TDi

Thinking of making a come back to the Seat badge but only model I'd really consider now is a Leon Cupra or FR TDi with the Cupra R bumpers. was this a factory model or have people just been fitting the bumpers themselves? I seen one available last week in a Cardiff dealership (not Seat)...
  5. acidstrato

Can you convince me????

hmmm not really, most seat parts are actually made in spain or atleast mine were, I took them apart alot and pretty much every bit of plastic or metal had made in spain stamped on the inside
  6. acidstrato

Can you convince me????

seat paint is shockingly thin and chips/marks very easily. having owned 2 seats in the last 5 years I cant accept that its improved that much. claiming it to be the same standard to the rest of vag is an epic fail! cost cutting measures make the difference between Audi's, VW's and Seats. If...
  7. acidstrato

Can you convince me????

its hard to believe but if its true then thats pretty shocking. In which case the guy should get an EP3! :lol:
  8. acidstrato

Can you convince me????

hold my hands up and say I haven't
  9. acidstrato

Can you convince me????

an EP3
  10. acidstrato

Can you convince me????

Poor quality paint - It excels at Stone chips and swirls... agreed yet Seat paint is just as **** Squeeks and rattles....nowhere near as many rattles as a seat! Rear visibility is poor....who looks behind them anyway:whistle: Ride quality is awful car bounces along the road - My poor...
  11. acidstrato

max psi safely on k03s

personally i wouldnt do any of this ****, if you want more boost get somebody that knows what they are doing to remap ot and get a decent turbo but for arguments sake, i've heard of a few k03s's last very little time at all when spiking up to 25-26psi due to cranking actuators or after...
  12. acidstrato

why me??? clutch pedal.

ahhh gutted, i just replaced the clutch pedal
  13. acidstrato

why me??? clutch pedal.

they must have seen you coming cos only a couple months ago i just replaced the pedal/clip £40 trade price unfortunately this happens to EVERYONE at some stage, only a mater of when, my ibiza got to 71k before it happened others have suffered it with much lower miles
  14. acidstrato

Cupra has gone..

mines gone too finally, unlike you i'm happy to see mine gone for ever! in the last 8 months i had plenty of issues and it still needed a new cv and wheelbearing, 2 rear tyres and tax at the end of the month. Just drove my new car home and i love it. much better made, alot quicker as...
  15. acidstrato

Stereo changed - now problems

there is a blue remote lead on the back of the head unit and you may need to to swap it around with the red live feed hopefully there are spade/bullet connectors to just swap around e.g red to blue/ blue to red if its already like this then put them the right way round and try that
  16. acidstrato

Sorry. question needs answering ASAP

likelyhood is they will need some spigot rings same happened to me a few years ago, i bought an official set from OZ, bought 40quid but came with bolts too cant imagine the offset is the same though best idea is to test fit one though before you hand over any cash
  17. acidstrato

wishbone help needed could be the wheel bearing

yeah kind off, its sounds fooking awful anyway enought to put off a potential buyer :(
  18. acidstrato

lol its possible, forget the wishbone for now, as i think the noise is the wheel bearing going as its louder when i turn left. it makes a strange rubbing sound as i drive slowly and crackling/grinding.....ring any bells? i did have a look at the strut top mounts they are seated fine, will...
  19. acidstrato

what holds this up? basically i just tried jacking one of my front wheels up and it didnt rise? the chassis just went up and the wishbone went down. i got the wheel off and it had dropped further and i had to jack the wishbone up so the hub was high enough to fit the wheel? everything seems...
  20. acidstrato

Engine Will Not Start (Tick Over) - All Lights Working?

possibly, although i'm 99% certain it says mkIII on my manual:confused: but I've always regarded it as the mk3 even before i joined up, i understand where your coming from though it could also be a very bad starter motor but since its just been left standing, presuming it worked before...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise