Search results

1. Gareth's 08 PD170 FR TDI - H&R's fitted 16/07/15

Sorry for very very late reply, haven't been on here for ages. Yes you can do it in a few days no problem. I think mine took 2 days overall.
  2. What's Missing from this picture?

Yep, as said above that's the correct part.
  3. What's Missing from this picture?

Yeah there should be a plastic u-bend pipe connecting the two holes. This will be letting a lot of hot air in. Shouldn't be much to replace it.
  4. Door lock module help!

Indeed ^^ My passenger rear module went last week!!
  5. Led headlight (H7) bulbs?

You'll get better light output from a candle!
  6. Water in car

My brother had this issue and it was leaking from the light cluster.
  7. Head light issues

Sidelights should be 501 bulbs. I've got Samsung LED ones from eBay in mine.
  8. FR PD170 Low rev engine stutter

Check with Seat UK to see if it has had the injector recall done.
  9. Hid conversion kit

Check this thread out. Has pictures of my DV's fitted and comparisons to standard bulbs. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=424041
  10. Which headlight bulbs

Good man, I've had mine fitted for 4 months and never had any issues with people flashing or being pulled by the po po.
  11. Hid conversion kit

Philips Diamond Vision bulbs are what you need.
  12. Which headlight bulbs

Use the search function, loads of threads and info about this. EDIT: or Let your brother reply ha
  13. Which headlight bulbs to buy?

I will probably just buy another set of DV's.
  14. Which headlight bulbs to buy?

Just have standard bulbs in at the moment but will be changing them soon as you can't see the main beam with the DV's on ha.
  15. Which headlight bulbs to buy?

I bought them from Opie Oils. They're not cheap either. I paid £26 for them I think and thanks :)
  16. Which headlight bulbs to buy?

Philips diamonds vision are the best bulbs to get. Old New DV's Old vs new New in both
  17. led bulbs upgrade

Use the search function, loads of threads on this subject.
  18. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Just leave it and tidy it up.
  19. My 11 plate MK2 FR vs My 55 plate MK1 FR – findings so far

I usually put in £50 a week diesel and it gets me 450 miles, mostly motorway driving but never slow.
  20. My 11 plate MK2 FR vs My 55 plate MK1 FR – findings so far

I went from a Mk1 PD 150 Cupra to a Mk2 PD170 FR and I think the road noise is worse on the Mk2. The power delivery is slightly different from both cars too and the turbo kicks in later on the Mk2. Power wise I could feel the difference but only slightly with it being on 20bhp more. The MK2 is...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members