2. MrStroppy

Volkswagen servicing Seat

Thanks Andrew :D
  3. MrStroppy

Thanks guys........ I'll book this weekend and I do own the car cheers
  4. MrStroppy

Morning, I live to far from a Seat dealer and next door to a Volkswagen dealer. Apart from warranty work anyone see any issue with me going to Volkswagen?? Cheers
  5. MrStroppy

Bluefin

Thanks all for the detailed replys.....might go with the Superchips remap as long as it is available soon. Many thanks
  6. MrStroppy

Bluefin

Hi, thanks for the info....I thought it wouldn't show once removed so maybe DTUK is the way to go. Cheers
  7. MrStroppy

Bluefin

Hi guys & girls! I have a Cupra 290 and looking to increase power. Looked at DTUK box but have had before so would like a remap. Like the idea of Bluefin remap so it can be removed when I want etc. Any info will be appreciated, thanks :)
  8. MrStroppy

1.8Tsi - Cupra 290 Black

Cheers Bhoopoo :D
  9. MrStroppy

1.8Tsi - Cupra 290 Black

Ha ha ha ha ha will do :p
  10. MrStroppy

1.8Tsi - Cupra 290 Black

Thanks for your reply and link, appreciate it :D
  11. MrStroppy

1.8Tsi - Cupra 290 Black

Thanks for taking the time to reply, loving the car :p
  12. MrStroppy

1.8Tsi - Cupra 290 Black

Hi, I owned my Leon SC 1.8Tsi dsg for 2 years and just purchased a Leon Cupra SC black 290 dsg. I've decided I'm having a midlife crisis :rofl: The cars done 5000 miles and I must say I drove it home for just 58 miles and I'm not disappointed. The car is so refined that you don't feel...
  13. MrStroppy

Just need quick answers.....PLEASE!

Hi I'm averaging around 35mpg. Can get down to 30mpg and up to 40mpg on long journeys.
  14. MrStroppy

Thanks, I'm edging towards cupra rather than a diesel and remap :D
  15. MrStroppy

Ha Ha Ha you made me laugh, I like the "Life's too short" quote. I've always been a conservative guy and never rebelled until I purchased the 1.8Tsi last year and love it to bits. Having a little more money after recent divorce thought bo**ocks enjoy life rather than get a derv. Cheers...
  16. MrStroppy

Thanks, yes I see your point, maybe I need to just get the 290 Cupra before I have to get a hybrid LOL
  17. MrStroppy

Yeah too many slow drivers in my way and yours LOL Cheers
  18. MrStroppy

I Agree thanks :D
  19. MrStroppy

Hi, Thanks for the reply, is your cupra 280? if so do you think the 290 is a little better on fuel or possibly worse? Cheers
  20. MrStroppy

Hi, Yeah I keep thinking be sensible but been through life like that and love my 1.8Tsi and would love a cupra but worried about needing a fuel tanker to follow me around LOL