Search results

1. Cupra 200bhp

My Ibiza GT2871R (Updates)

Went a long drive upto Inverness on Sunday to see my mate, so enjoyed racking up 340+ miles round trip in it :lol:
  2. Cupra 200bhp

BRP Project: Leon Cupra R 1.8T GT3076R BUILD ***Including Pictures***

I'm liking the look of this build and your car, looks relly aggressive and will have the power to match the looks very soon :D :D
  3. Cupra 200bhp

Everything is back to working order again and is driving like a dream. Not sure what bolts were used, would have to ask Jim. It was £40 for the fitting kit for the diff
  4. Cupra 200bhp

Sheered bolts from diff
  5. Cupra 200bhp

I just wish i knew sooner that the bolts wern't really upto the job so i could have replaced them when I got the box rebuilt the first time when the bearing collapsed, would have saved me a bit of money. Sods law really :D
  6. Cupra 200bhp

I kept the same box, just swapped the casings over Matt. I think it is a problem with the pelequin diff's as my previous IHI done the same to the new owner when i sold it to him. So glad to get back driving it again, ive missed it.
  7. Cupra 200bhp

Hi people, it’s been a while since I have updated this. I have been busy starting a new job and having some more work done on the car. First of I had the gearbox rebuilt because a bearing went and 4th gear crumble and also had flywheel replaced, then I got the Apexi AVC-R plumbed in to control...
  8. Cupra 200bhp

Thanks Matt, hopefully see you on Sunday up at Crail. Get a chat with you again. Looking forward to seeing this MENTAL corsa also
  9. Cupra 200bhp

PhilW's Mk3 Ibiza Project Thread - 3071 - Now Breaking!

Cars looking stunning. Nicee and fresh :clap:
  10. Cupra 200bhp

You show off :whistle::lol: :clap:
  11. Cupra 200bhp

F'n hell, he must have done a few launches in his time! Great time for a 250bhp Starlet. :D
  12. Cupra 200bhp

So just a case of riding clutch in a way? Going to have a few runs anyway, see what times i can put down. Should be fun, hope the weather picks up
  13. Cupra 200bhp

Would head up about 11. Dont like staying there all day, altho only been there once with the IHI couple of years ago. Need to learn how to launch off the line lol. What tyre pressure do you recommend?
  14. Cupra 200bhp

Maybe be a good day out then. Do you have to be up before a certain time?
  15. Cupra 200bhp

Thanks!! Yeah it was up for sale, I got told i could be losing my job as there are 95 redundicies going to be happening in my work in the next two weeks. But decided to keep it until I actually lose my job. Fingers crossed i dont, as i have spent too much money on getting the car how I want...
  16. Cupra 200bhp

? If the weather is good im considering it. Altho i can't be bothered with the chav que's since its a fast car day or something? You going up?
  17. Cupra 200bhp

I hope he is also, ive spent more £ on the car since i bought it than i have done miles :lol: but all for a good cause :D Have to say thanks to Matt for helping me out when ive needed some help along the way. Must be getting annoyed of my txts by now hahaha
  18. Cupra 200bhp

Well, its been a while since i updated this. Been away on holiday and getting more things done to the car. Got the car back from Star before i went on holiday with the ceramic coating and service all done. Was made up with the car, then 70miles later there was a strange nosie coming from the...
  19. Cupra 200bhp

RobDon's Leon evolving.

I seen your car today RobDon when i was up picking my car up about4pm. Dont think he has started it tho as he had a few cars inside and yours must have been outside to make space. Im sure you will have it back by the end of the week
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise