Search results

1. LEE69

The only leaky Leon guide you will need

Brace yourself colder weather is here, so be prepared for thermostat questions, why is my leon leaking and why do i get a beep in the morning lmao
  2. LEE69

ignore

3. LEE69

My 07 A3 170 DSG

This is the new car :) A3 170 DSG Came with a few options light pack, auto wipers/headlights, storage pack, cruise control. It's a beautiful drive.No trip computer was fitted but i retro-fitted it within a week, new stalk was obtained, earth out a new pin on the binnacle, bit of vag com...
  4. LEE69

What tyres shall i buy

Only joking ;)
  5. LEE69

For the past two weeks i have been running standard map

For the past two weeks i have been running standard map of 180 bhp 180/ lb/ft and my fuel was 23.2 mpg and when i was running the stage 2 map of 237 bhp and 247 lb/ft my best mpg was 25.4 mpg ....best switch the map back on, tbh it was going back to mapped even if it was 10 mpg :rofl: 10 psi...
  6. LEE69

Clutch master cylinder?

Clutch pedal is staying down, can pull it up with foot, if you pump it it goes ok no fluid loss at all don't think it the slave cylinder due to no fluid loss maybe air getting into the clutch master cylinder? Just what's needed on a bank holiday grrrrrrr Anyone had experience of this?
  7. LEE69

Got a water leak? or water sitting on the door sills

Then use this link to repair it http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3255713#post3255713
  8. LEE69

Where is your fuel flap switch?

Don't forget to use the poll too.
  9. LEE69

Anyone got an injector to hand from a lc 180?

Need the part number of it please.
  10. LEE69

MBC how many clicks?

Been kindly loaned a Forge MBC to see it help with my boost surge. The car does boost to 21 psi but i'll set it lower than that to be safe. Question is how many clicks is your's set too, as i want to get it roughly set up before i try it rather than spend ages on the road doing it.
  11. LEE69

Any one had their boost gauge do this?smoke test done MBC cured it link in first post

Only does it under throttle Click for video :) MBC cured it see this thread http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=335549
  12. LEE69

Boost queery

I am getting a boost problem it pulses up and down the gauge from about 8-18 psi when accelerating. Had a new N75, new pancake pipe hose. Any one else had this?
  13. LEE69

‎100 cell or 200 cell and if you have bought either where from, i need 2 1/2"

‎100 cell or 200 cell and if you have bought either where from, i need 2 1/2"? I have seen the magnaflow on bay (amongst others)
  14. LEE69

If, LC 180 with Revo stage one enter everyone else sod off!

What gains did you get, thinking of changing map to the Revo whilst on deal.
  15. LEE69

OBD pin out please

Anyone got a rear picture of the OBD port pins of the Leon? I need to know if 5, 6, 14 and 16 are populated. I have a feeling they might not be.
  16. LEE69

Replacement side mount intercooler

After seeing another thread i thought i'd ask if anyone as replaced there side mount rather than going the FMIC route. This is the cooler on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-MK4-1-8T-GTI-BORA-JETTA-INTERCOOLER-KIT-/140514744219?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20b754d79b and...
  17. LEE69

Formula 1: Bahrain Grand Prix 2011 Cancelled

First race is now Australia at the end of March :(
  18. LEE69

Those with a Liquid gauge or vag com

Ignoring the dash gauge as that will sit at 90 when you are not even at 90 ;) can you keep an eye on what the temp is steady at when warm. Ta
  19. LEE69

If you are on 17" wheels and have lowered please enter

I'm after pics of how low you sit on 17" wheels and what shocks/springs you have and how the ride is.
  20. LEE69

Front pasenger window regulator

Anyone bought the repair kit and it worked well, or did you buy the whole lot including the panel?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.