Search results

1. Krasyy

1P Leon FR DSG

The custom exhaust is finally made. Changed only from right before the middle silencer, which got replaced by only a tube, and the system now has a custom dual exit pipe it has an awesome sound, with nice pops during the DSG shitfs:p
  2. Krasyy

Interior bulbs

Visit partsulike! There u'll find a complete pack for interior lights and also every informations u need! They all works!
  3. Krasyy

Cupra R rear spoiler

that's a problem:( i think that spoiler looks better than btcc spoiler :(
  4. Krasyy

Cupra R rear spoiler

Where can i find OEM 1P Cupra R rear spoiler? The one that is usually black...
  5. Krasyy

My Emocion Red Leon FR (latest: centre caps)

You mean you would keep the standard FR rear bumper with the standard diffuser? i've got some pics with the standard rears, but with exhaust tips on both sides... you ment this way or something else?
  6. Krasyy

My Emocion Red Leon FR (latest: centre caps)

is it a full milltek exhaust? how much does a cupra r diffuzor costs? is it easy to fit?
  7. Krasyy

Interior coversion to LED's (Pics inside)

Just a useful tip: before doing the conversion, take out the 7,5A (brown) fuse from the panel that is at the end of the dashboard, cause during fitting the rear bulds, that fuse gone wrong most of the time
  8. Krasyy

1P Leon FR DSG

UPDATED the first post with the mods done in the last few weeks:) Here's one bad picture, will do some good pics later when the weather will be good enough!:p and here's the beforeafter so far[B)]
  9. Krasyy

interior lights dont work

There is the fusepanel at the end of the dashboard, where you'll find only one fuse which is 7,5A (the small brown). I changed that one and all the lights came back :)
  10. Krasyy

interior lights dont work

Hi everyone! I bought the interior led conversion kit, and i changed all of the bulbs inside the car. All of them worked perfectly, but when i changed the last one up the back seats, a saw a small spark, and all the lights turned off, and now i can't swict any of them. My first thought was a...
  11. Krasyy

New Audi alloys on a Leon

Audi alloys look really nice on Leons :) my plan is some gunmetal 18 RS6 wheels. is it worth a try to put on replicas?
  12. Krasyy

is it possible to put a Scirocco R/ Golf R alloy on a Leon MK2? i'd like to see it too as i found those alloys pretty nice too :)
  13. Krasyy

Scirocco wheel is the other alloy that i should think about...looks stunning on a leon!
  14. Krasyy

thanks a lot!!! helped me a lot :)
  15. Krasyy

white (as on my avatar:) ) i also have a threat with my car, with pics, can u use PS? if yes, can u use black rs6 alloys and silvers as well? thanks :)
  16. Krasyy

yes, i'm in love with them, and i'd like to see a Leon with these wheels in 18" :)
  17. Krasyy

Do u guys have any pics of Leon MK2s with RS6 wheels?
  18. Krasyy

Interior coversion to LED's (Pics inside)

Works perfectly! all the LEDs in the premium kit... :)
  19. Krasyy

Dan's MK2 Emocion Red Leon Cupra...Now with Lamin-X...

had an iphone also,so i immediately take a look az it :D thanks, i was always wondering is it PS or what:D thank god apple solves 101% of my problems :D
  20. Krasyy

Dan's MK2 Emocion Red Leon Cupra...Now with Lamin-X...

what program do you use to have pictures like your last one?something like an RC car in a modell world :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.