Search results

1. MK5-KXE

Luna Grey 1.4 Ibiza *stubby, Wind def, debadge* Updated

Yea will be coming soon :)
  2. MK5-KXE

Door Bin fills with water

My passenger door is alot harder to open. when pulling the handle, you must use more force. do you think i need to get this checked for water?
  3. MK5-KXE

Tinting lights (fly eye)

Yes i have got some on my car now. And they are brilliant, easy and removable :) A good investment. :1st:
  4. MK5-KXE

Wipers with mind of their own

Yes i am having a different problem with mine. Link is here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=388644
  5. MK5-KXE

Wow its been a year since i was last on here. Time goes so quickly. Last year: Had an accident when another driver forced his way into the back of my car. no doubt to try and claim money. Shame he isnt getting anything for being at fault. and thankfully the damage was only to my rear side...
  6. MK5-KXE

Quite like a look of these very nice wheels :D Look at these :) and i think a silver to go with the car. ? or maybe spray them :confused: If anyone could post a photoshop i would be happy to see them ;)
  7. MK5-KXE

wheel spacers

Do you have any pics? wanna see how they look. [B)]
  8. MK5-KXE

Stubby Aerial Problem

I have a stubby but there is no signal, stubbys are for looks really, thank god i only listen to good old CD's ;)
  9. MK5-KXE

Adjust wipers

went to my local one and they tried forcing the wiper up. the guy cleaning the car even said he had one of the MK5 cupra's. i just informed him how to do it, and then showed him the scrape under the lip of my car and i didnt have to pay for the wash as i said he caused that damage... ;) i didnt...
  10. MK5-KXE

Thought i would update this as i havent written anything in AGES :blink: Saw this before i went to my job interview. :) such a lazy way of transport. My MPG to canterbury its about a half hour drive though country. Birthday balloons still flying. its really impressive...
  11. MK5-KXE

MK1 Leon Question

Its actually 136p Per litre it was only a thought that they might do better... i dont know alot about cars... :handbags:
  12. MK5-KXE

MK1 Leon Question

fair enough... thats why i started this thread to find the best Leon for the job :D P.s Can i get comparisons with the desiel and petrol versions of the standard Leon. Not turbo or cupra
  13. MK5-KXE

MK1 Leon Question

:lol: At the moment i can fill up my car from empty for £60 and get 350miles to my tank. My otherhalf has a clio and fills up for £60 and they get 520 miles. With petrol prices ever going up and me being out of a job, need to stay away from a petrol station unless needed. Not sure...
  14. MK5-KXE

MK1 Leon Question

Brilliant mileage :D whats the average price for a preowned MK1 leon? could i trade my Mk5 Ibiza (£7000+) for one?
  15. MK5-KXE

wind deflectors of MK5 ibiza 3 Door

Char helped me get mine. Have a look at my RR for before and after pictures. they are so easy to fit.
  16. MK5-KXE

MK1 Leon Question

Evening all, At the moment i have a MK5 Ibiza 1.4 SE and i get with a full tank of petrol around 350 miles. This is not enough for me as i am looking to get a new car that: 1. I could trade in my car for. 2. Has more than 350 miles in a full tank. Not too fussed about MPG as you can...
  17. MK5-KXE

Bulbs'R'Us

Brilliant. thx, will update the list once i am home.
  18. MK5-KXE

Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

That_Hat Playing cod mw2
  19. MK5-KXE

Bulbs'R'Us

Thx would be very handy.
  20. MK5-KXE

Bulbs'R'Us

Anyone upgraded interior bulbs (error free) and have link + pics?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.