Search results

1. mickyp1989

Cupra spoiler for sale

Mk4 Ibiza cupra spoiler for sale (yellow) Comes with rear taillight in very good condition Make me an offer. Cheers Based in hull Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. mickyp1989

MK4 Ibiza Rear Boot Badge

You sure it isn't just a stiff joint on the pivot point? This happened to mine and I squirted a bit of wd40 and worked it in and it's been fine since
  3. mickyp1989

Candy White FR

Yeah iv herd that before, but it seems like the side strips are like a textured bubbled plastic so I don't know whether they would need sanding smooth first, then priming, then painting :/ certainly looks miles better colour coded
  4. mickyp1989

Candy White FR

Very rare colour!!! Well jealous of your white fr :p I want to take my side strips off and spray them too :(
  5. mickyp1989

Speakers on Alana head unit

Thanks. Could you tell what double din head units would go with the steering wheel functions?
  6. mickyp1989

Can you retain the steering wheel controls with a new head unit? It's the only thing putting me off tbh is losing that function coz I love being able to adjust it on my wheel. Would like to upgrade to a good system coz I'll have the car till next September :/
  7. mickyp1989

So I want to keep the head unit standard in my Ibiza as I like the oem look but wouldn't mind a better sounding system so I was thinking upgrading the speakers front and back. What size do I need/can get away with? Will they be better quality than oem speakers? Any thoughts/recommendations...
  8. mickyp1989

cupra tdi smoke

Sounds like oil seals on your turbo unfortunately :(
  9. mickyp1989

Centre console possibilities?

Although it's pricey I would highly recommend wicked coatings. I got my centre console done in carbon fibre and it looks just like the real thing. Have a look on my build for pics
  10. mickyp1989

Problem? Maybe. Revs take a LONG time to drop

Not the accelerator pedal sticking is it? I put some wd40 on it the other day and it's sorted it now
  11. mickyp1989

First ride in my Ibiza!

I got some Goodyear eagle f1s as they are the quietist tyres I could find (in db rating) they are an improvement than the cheap tires I had but it still annoys me lol
  12. mickyp1989

White/bright lights (non HID)

I have osram night breaker plus bulbs on my ibiza. And although they are certainly brighter they are nowhere near as bright or white as hids
  13. mickyp1989

Sticky Accelerator?

This must be a common problem coz I have it too, I reckon the sensor l need replacing to guarantee it doesn't carry on
  14. mickyp1989

What Mpg are you getting mk4

Car - seat ibiza fr 07 with egr delete and revo stage 1 Roads - mainly town, some motorway Distance - usually 8 miles to work How I drive - mixed Average mpg - 53+ Really cannot reccomend a egr delete enough, massive difference in mpg and responsiveness
  15. mickyp1989

Mickyp1989 07 seat ibiza FR

Got them on ebay. just search for audi tt pedals and theres plenty. just make sure you get ones with the rectangular accelerator like this...
  16. mickyp1989

cheers. its something a bit different and it looks like the real mccoy. expensive but worth it.
  17. mickyp1989

yeh i saw them on ebay but was a bit put off by the NOT ROAD LEGAL bit =(
  18. mickyp1989

had my car in for this last week =) darkside egr delete They said that the inlet manifold was seriously blocked up. And that was after only 62000 miles. So i had it all cleaned up, and a egr delete fitted whilst retaining the ASV for a ice smooth shut off too. Only had it on for a few days...
  19. mickyp1989

deliveries =) will get some before and after pics up =)