Search results

1. Leon Mike

bonnet seal? power cable fitment?

Depending on how powerful your amplifiers are I'd take a fused feed off the bottom of the relay plate...
  2. Leon Mike

New Springs Required....

Just failed the MOT on the old broken rear springs, common apparently. Our Leon has done 173k now so that's a fair whack on what I presume to be the original springs. Was going to order some o.e springs today @~£56+vat each (rear) Having looked at a few websites I see you can get koni etc for...
  3. Leon Mike

Seat Leon Useful Part Numbers listing for Modifications

Hiya, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but some sausage muncher has ripped the rear wiper off our Leon, I'm assuming the one on there was a fabia wiper as it looks different to the ones I have seen at the dealers, looks a lot sleaker! Just noticed the part number has been...
  4. Leon Mike

Replacing Rear Calipers - 2001 Leon Cupra

Thanks guys i'll have to give it a go tomorrow.
  5. Leon Mike

Replacing Rear Calipers - 2001 Leon Cupra

The replacement of the actual caliper I don't have a problem with doing but I know from past experience when it comes to bleeding the brakes there is some kind of procedure you need to follow with activating the abs pump or something? I took it to a garage to have a service done several years...
  6. Leon Mike

MAP Sensor Re-location Help Needed.

Thats just what I need mate, nice I may have to purchase one, project nearly finished and this is one of the last bits I need. Thanks:D
  7. Leon Mike

The one I have I imagine is the smaller of the two as is from a late mk4 golf, thanks for the info mate.
  8. Leon Mike

Not sure if anyone on here can help me currently undertaking my second 18t conversion in a mk1 golf but this time using standard management, all the charge cooling pipework is custom as you would imagine, stainless steel tube and Samco. I was planning to fit the map sensor in the inlet manifold...
  9. Leon Mike

Still not happy with the LC...

Have a read of this, see what you think. The problem is pretty much solved now after literley yrs of messing about with different parts. I posted this on another forum.... About two years ago our Leon started feeling sluggish when hot and a lot less torquey most of the time. I had a few...
  10. Leon Mike

Fans come on, as soon as engine is turned on.

if it's something your hearing rather than seeing its probably the aux air pump
  11. Leon Mike

Best Looking Cupra!!!!

Love this, wheels look great especially in these photo's. Have you got more of a day to day shot of the car if you know what I mean:rolleyes:
  12. Leon Mike

Best Looking Cupra!!!!

Another pic I liked from the french trip! And after crossing the Millau Viaduct (the one that was on top gear a few years back)
  13. Leon Mike

Best Looking Cupra!!!!

Nice username by the way!!
  14. Leon Mike

Best Looking Cupra!!!!

it's not a cupra R, just a cupra...cupra R look. There are a few on here I think.[B)]
  15. Leon Mike

Best Looking Cupra!!!!

This is mine and my other halfs Cupra R look, bought about 4 and a half years ago now from a guy on here. I spend most of my money on my mk1 golfs so not a lot has been done to this bar keeping it on the road, it's done a wopping 149k now since returning from France in it, below are a few pics...
  16. Leon Mike

Still not happy with the LC...

Can't be bothered to read the whole thread to be honest but this thread caught my attention due to similar problems with mine, water temp sender cured my rough idle when cold...i'm still looking into power delivery problems with mine, it's very frustrating mate I know exactly where you are...
  17. Leon Mike

Noisy Top End - Problem Solved (Chain Tensioner)

Just an update, replaced the tensioner How it should look.... How the old one looked (gauze/filter had removed itself and jammed itself in the oilway.) Sorted, problem solved, my car now at last doesn't sound like a diesel[:D][:D]
  18. Leon Mike

Just looked into it, that one is for a non variable type. Thanks anyway. I've just ordered one now from Seat:cry:
  19. Leon Mike

Thanks matey! Can't find it, must be blind!
  20. Leon Mike

Camshaft Sensor

sounds like cam timings out, clearly...probably by just a tooth, can they be bothered to get down there and slacken the belt tensioner, put the pin in and adjust the cam timing? Probably not! When those sensors go your car may still run but have trouble starting from experience.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise