Search results

1. Kurtice

Mk4 Ibiza 1.4 now rolling on Touareg 17s

Cheers buddy. Had this turn up this morning as I was leaving for work. Getting use out of it already
  2. Kurtice

This turned up yesterday so got it fitted. Centre sun visor
  3. Kurtice

Thanks. Everything comes off real easy. Most bits you can pop out with a little persuasion from a flat headed screwdriver. Tell me about it. Cant wait to get some lows. Will probably be spacing out the rear a little more after lows as well.
  4. Kurtice

Finally got these fitted the other day so thought id update Let me know what you guys think. Next: Going Static
  5. Kurtice

Nah not yet. A bit of disappointment as my current bolts are slightly too long. Hoping to pick up a new set this week. Its been one thing after another. First a 3wk delay on the adapters and now this
  6. Kurtice

So the adapters finally turned up yesterday after a mere 3 wk delay. All will be fitted tmro
  7. Kurtice

Took a couple pics when topping up. Couldnt help myself
  8. Kurtice

What began as a quick wash but ended up as a 3 and a half hour exterior deep clean. The sun must have got to me. 2 shampoo washes and rinses and so far 1 layer of wax with a second going on a little later. After shampoo Gave the dash a whipe down with a simoniz interior shine sponge but...
  9. Kurtice

Wouldnt really call it an update but the condensation in one of my front headlights has finally got to the point where it had peed me off. If anyone else has the same problem I have found that drilling a couple small holes (3 in my case) in the back casing sorts this out. Havent had any build up...
  10. Kurtice

Cheers mate. Its the little details that make the difference imo. I do like the shape of the mk5 as its completely different to the likes of the fiesta, corsa etc... and was actually seriously considering a cupra/boc until I had my accident. As for the wheels, they're just teasing me in my...
  11. Kurtice

Still awaiting the delivery of the adapters after finding out theyre on back order from germany. Have been told they should be with me any day now. In the meantime decided to do some wrapping. Was planning on doing more but need to buy more.
  12. Kurtice

ibiza mk4

Looking good soo far and v.nice colour. Splitter in the near future by any chance?
  13. Kurtice

Seat Leon 1.4 S (My First Car)

Tidy work soo far mate. Used to have that sub and its mint. If you have excess cable should try tucking it under the plastic by the door/carpet edge all the way to the corner the subs at. But like I said nice work mate. The red is deff different but not too much imo
  14. Kurtice

Was hoping to have them on yesterday but 48hr courier my ass. Ordered the adapters about 3am monday and still waiting for them
  15. Kurtice

Damon's first little 1.2 mk4 *sold .... Gone ... Bye bye :( *

Love the f.s seats. What a find that is
  16. Kurtice

So....took the camo net off the parcel shelf as I got bored of it. Covering the sub is more than enough I think. Picked up the Touareg alloys today and am just awaiting delivery of my pcd adapters. Have gone for fk 15mm's to begin with to see how they sit then will go from there. Alloys are...
  17. Kurtice

Bit of a crappy pic but just a s.shot until I get pics up after I collect them. Something I personally havent seen on another beeza. Vw touareg 17's.
  18. Kurtice

Bera's Ibiza MK4 - 1.2 XF - Portugal!

Very nice work mate. Am a huge fan of the porsche twists. Think they look the nuts
  19. Kurtice

Probably not to everyones taste but its something a bit different and is only staple gunned in so easily removed. Sinply a way to use up some of the excess netting I have. Still got a load more sitting around but dont want to do too much otherwise itll start looking mill-spec
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members