Search results

1. 265cupra

Urgent need a red jacking point cover

Yeah I've just ordered one £8.82 what a result haha. Cheers
  2. 265cupra

Yeah I know that's the trouble. I mean if there going cheap I'll have the skirts then I'll spray them I guess mate.
  3. 265cupra

Yeah have tried but they all selling the whole skirt lol
  4. 265cupra

Hi people I'm in need of a red jacking point cover on the side skirt as it fell off. Please if any help thanks jay
  5. 265cupra

Wheel thread ...

Hi matey just need some advise as I'm loving your car. I'm buying some RH TOPLINE 19" 9.5j with 35 offset all round. What mm hub spacers would you recommend so that it doesn't rub? Thanks jay
  6. 265cupra

9.5j wheel fitment help! Urgent please.

Hi people I'm just in the process of buying some 19" RH topline alloys which measure 9.5j with offset of 35. I will be getting 15/20mm hub adapters to fit wheels but just looking at the wheels and width clearance between alloy and shock is very close. Would anyone know I'f I will be able to fit...
  7. 265cupra

Clonking noise when brake applied

Hi people I've got a clonking noise when I press on the brakes, only at slow speeds ie parking or in traffic. Sounds like n/s/f calliper area but you can feel it right through the pedal. Anyone had same issue?
  8. 265cupra

R32 konig seats installation help please

Lol joshy514 sounds good haha. Is there any kinds of meets going on for lcr group? :D
  9. 265cupra

it wont let me upload at the moment until ive done 15 posts, so soon hopefully bud :)
  10. 265cupra

I know mate fitted them now, there amazing. I paid £650 for them and there mint off eBay. :D
  11. 265cupra

Ahhh wicked top man. Thanks a lot guys for the help, can't wait to fit them now lol :)
  12. 265cupra

Just a quick one people on my leon I have green white and brown for the air bag, and on the konig it is blue black and brown. What ones do I join up? Thanks
  13. 265cupra

Great thanks, I will give it a go
  14. 265cupra

Hi people thanks for the reply, on my lcr I've got a yellow plug with 3 wires and on the konig seats I have a green plug and a black cable with 3 wires as the plug has been cut. What ones heated and what ones air bag. Thanks jay
  15. 265cupra

Hi people I've just bought some konig seats for my leon cupra r mk1 and need help where to get a loom for the air bag connections. I'm not worried about the heated seats just the air bags. Does anyone have suggestions as I'm so confused lol. Thanks jay
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise