Search results

1. ToroNegro

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Went to look at the ST’s replacement and ended up signing on the dotted line. At 54k miles, 5 years old and the impending clean air fees for Birmingham a change was due. Seat’s current range being uninspiring ended up going for an Octavia VRS Estate with 4x4 and DSG [emoji846] Sent from my...
  2. ToroNegro

Maintenance query

Hi all, There are two types of service reminders on my 14 plate ST one for a service and inspection. Service will depend on age and mileage sure. So what does the inspection relate to and what is involved in an inspection? Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ToroNegro

Not as of yet no. Had other priorities (poor car hasn’t been cleaned in months either) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ToroNegro

Ah found the problem. I’ve ended up with part no: 017468 Instead of 630499 Doh! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ToroNegro

I bought some from the item number mentioned. Definitely enough shove in them but they’re too short. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ToroNegro

What MK3 have you got? SC, 5 door or ST? Only I bought some of these for my ST and they are nowhere near long enough. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ToroNegro

Used the cavernous boot of my Leon to help with moving into our first house :) Only a couple more trips then the rest is stuff that’s a bit big for the Leon such as our sofa, so that’ll have to be in a van. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. ToroNegro

Bonnet 'Gas Strut' Stays

Front end of the cars is the same. So don’t need an ST specific version. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. ToroNegro

What did you make of the Atecca? I’m tempted but more likely to wait for Seat’s version of the Kodiaq. I’m a 4x4 driver at heart [emoji5] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. ToroNegro

The plastic clips in the boot panels that it patches on to, right and one has broken off each time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. ToroNegro

New bootlight turned up after started having a connection issue with the standard one. It’s massively brighter, but the unit is a bit larger (not the end of the world) however it seems to stay on dimly when the boot is shut. So might be back to the drawing board. Also need to fix my parcel...
  12. ToroNegro

I did it in situ. Was not easy, got took straight off and put in the bin. Want to do it again soon though. Need to redo my door pillars too (wrapped in carbon fibre) but first priority is a new drivers door :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. ToroNegro

The Definitive LED Bulb Replacement Parts Guide

They’re soldered. So would be dismantle the unit, identify led size and replace. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. ToroNegro

Done some wrapping in the past and had an attempt at wrapping the Seat s. It is a complete pain and looks awful except from a distance Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. ToroNegro

This the kit off eBay or did you purchase somewhere else? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. ToroNegro

I bought a bonnet bra for this very reason. Worked brilliantly at protecting my bonnet and windscreen. Just a pain to clean each time I decide to clean the car properly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. ToroNegro

184 diesel FR for short journeys?

I do an 18mile commute each way, occasional 5 min trips to Tesco etc etc. 36ish k on the clock and can get depending on the weight of my shoes between low 30s to over 65mpg just on my 18mile commute. The 184 is a brilliant engine that suits lots, but not all driving styles. And I can drive...
  18. ToroNegro

Temporarily fixed my boot light (it's decided it needs a tap to do anything, like a dodgy connection) Got annoyed at my parcel shelf- it only latches on one side as the other latch has popped off and fallen down the panel gap. Anyone have any ideas how to get to it? Got a message on my dash to...
  19. ToroNegro

New tyres all round and 4 wheel alignment. 4 continental sport contract 5s to replace a slow puncture, a down to the cord on the inner, a bald and a worn. Feels like a completely different car again :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.