Search results

1. AL90

Air Con

I have a very similar fault. Did you ever get anywhere with this?
  2. AL90

FAO people with coilovers

I think jom go lower, but they are cheap and cheerful so you sacrifice build quality and ride comfort. AP go fairly low, much lower and they will start causing you problems with speed bumps ect.
  3. AL90

What 1.0 tsi engine mods are available?

I've never experienced the 1.2 TSI but the new 1.0 TSI is absolutely fantastic, a great little engine with a surprising amount of torque. As a former Bocanegra owner I can say with no reservation, that the DSG gearbox is a fantastic addition to the car. The gearbox characteristics seem to have...
  4. AL90

What 1.0 tsi engine mods are available?

Had The new FR for a few weeks now so think it's time it had some mods. Does anyone know what aftermarket engine parts are available for the new 1.0 tsi engine?
  5. AL90

New Leon owner

Thanks guys. Just had a call to say I can collect tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait
  6. AL90

GTI international

Oh right. I'm going on the Leon owners club now. :-)
  7. AL90

Back in the VAG family

Not yet matey iv not picked it up yet but it is in red yes
  8. AL90

GTI international

Posted this in other areas of the forum but got no response so far. Been out of the SCN loop for a while now and struggling to find any info on whats happening with a SCN club stand this year at the show. Anyone know anything about it?
  9. AL90

New Leon owner

looking forward to it :) was planning on getting it done at inters, but SCN dont seem to have a stand this year?
  10. AL90

Back in the VAG family

Its been a while but I'm now happy to say I'm back in the Seat family. Just bought myself a Leon FR 170, so I hopefully will see you guys again at shows in the future.
  11. AL90

New Leon owner

ah right. interesting to know though. personally I feel that stage 2 on the boc pushed it out of its comfort zone, so with that in mind I think il just go for stage one..... for now ;)
  12. AL90

New Leon owner

any issues running stage 2?
  13. AL90

New Leon owner

yeh, the boc was fantastic but always knew it would have to go at some point. a stage 1 FR diesel for me is the obvious way forward. just as cheap to run cheap to insure, its family size, but still got a decent amount of power when its just me driving. :)
  14. AL90

New Leon owner

That sounds good. Does it support the revo SPS unit?
  15. AL90

exhaust's sheffield/rotherham/barnsley area.

Exhaust uk fitted a 2.25 pipe on mine with no centre box which was more than enough on sound and gave good power response right across the rev range. I knew someone who had a 3 inch pipe on his and he said it lost top end power after he had it.
  16. AL90

New Leon owner

That's pretty good then. I used revo on my Boc so I think I will stick with them. That sounds good to me. Any other mods you would recommend to go with the revo stage 1?
  17. AL90

New Leon owner

Are there any issues to look out for with these?
  18. AL90

New Leon owner

Got to admit I was really impressed with the torque and power in it. Think il get the stage one software done this year at inters. Really looking forward to seeing the gains from it. And yeh, I really loved the boc but it was always a worry that one day it would give up. Especially as I was...
  19. AL90

New Leon owner

Yep. Always wanted one of these. :-)
  20. AL90

New Leon owner

Just bought myself a 12 plate Leon Fr+ and can’t wait to pick it up. I’m new to the Leon but not to the forum as previously I had a Bocanegra which I absolutely loved. After trying a few different cars I’m happy to be back in a VAG car once again. [/URL][/IMG]
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.