Search results

1. mini_racer

My LCR

Awesome build thread mate your cars stunning! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. mini_racer

My K1 at last-New Alloys on

Awesome car mate! Pretty much got everything I want on mine lol When will the td's be forsale?
  3. mini_racer

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Ordered a couple of CTS pipes ready for another tune
  4. mini_racer

Took my k1 up santapod to a rwyb day. Got 7 runs all with passenger bar my first run which was my best at 13.556 and terminal speed of 106.67mph. Not to bad considering I'm running super budget tyres atm! Think I'll be needing a new clutch sooner rather than later tho
  5. mini_racer

OBD II Wireless Devices and Apps

Went out tonight and it's now reading 426bhp and 385lbft! Not sure what's going on?? Anyone got any ideas? Also does anyone know the gear ratios I can't find them anywhere.
  6. mini_racer

OBD II Wireless Devices and Apps

I've got that reader and dash command and it's working fine with my iPhone. Not too sure how accurate the bhp reader is though it says it's peaking at 394bhp and 344torque, the torque is spot on from my dyno run but I've gained 50bhp and only fitted a hpfp since it was last on the rollers and...
  7. mini_racer

Let us know how it goes mate.
  8. mini_racer

If I was you I'd give Alex a call and ask for a quote. I think he's very well priced compared to other companies I've been, also very friendly service and willing to answer the million questions I was firing at him so I would defo recommend him to anyone looking at getting work on their car done.
  9. mini_racer

Took my car to AKS Tuning for some loving today! Come away with a new superpro ALK kit, superpro subframe bush, full wheel alignment and some black washer coolant bottle caps! Very impressed with Alex's work will be visiting again soon and can defo recommend him to anyone wanting to tune their cars!
  10. mini_racer

You need a better set of tyres then bud lol mines useless in 1st and 2nd but starts putting power down in 3rd, only on dry roads mind you when it's wet any gear it will spin up
  11. mini_racer

Leon FR 2.0 TSI Super Copa from Mexico

Your car is awesome mate can't wait to see what's next!
  12. mini_racer

Can't wait til mines stage 2+, getting intercooler and fuel pump internals fitted then mapping this month hopefully! It's stage 1+ at the moment so can't wait for the extra power.
  13. mini_racer

How did you get such high torque figures if I may ask?
  14. mini_racer

Lost my second jack cover last night should have stuck it on!
  15. mini_racer

K1 views on standard exhaust with decat

It's a custom stage 1 map my tuner didn't see any point in going stage 2 without intercooler or hpfp. And I'm running a blueflame downpipe mate had it on my car a good 6months and no problems so far :thumbup:
  16. mini_racer

K1 views on standard exhaust with decat

I put a decat on mine and it didn't throw up any lights at all. And it was mapped before the exhaust was fitted then done again after new one was fitted n added 40bhp both being stage 1 maps!
  17. mini_racer

stage 2 mods.

Mine made 338hp with a stage 1 map and full 3inch decat. They said there's no point going stage 2 without a HPFP and if you got one of them just go stage 2+.
  18. mini_racer

Cheers mate well pleased with it! It's got a custom stage 1 map with blueflame de-cat exhaust system and neuspeed induction kit. Just got to save for a intercooler and HPFP then will go stage2+, can't wait!
  19. mini_racer

Got my car mapped today. Made 338bhp and 312ftq which I'm very happy with indeed!
  20. mini_racer

wheel offset for cupra k1??

Haven't got them yet no but they are the wheels I'm going for.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.