Search results

1. Seat Leon FR+

Lol tractorness is a good sound to go along with my bus Wosshhhh! :) Yes the Car is white need to get some pics up but not going to do it whilst raining and dirty as it wont do her any justice :(
  2. Seat Leon FR+

No, The massive blow out is due to my Forge BOV Dump Valve (Bus Sounding) and the whirling noise is my custom induction kit. Sounds much better when shes moving
  3. Seat Leon FR+

Hi all, It's about time I did one of these threads!!! Unfortunately ever since picking my car up 2 weeks ago from Hatfield SEAT it has been raining on and off so no pictures of the car yet. Below is some details on what has happened and what is the plan, let me know your thoughts. Pictures...
  4. Forge BOV Help Needed!

Don't worry now I have booker her in for it to be fitted tomorrow by the pro's! :( £80 I will never see again on top of the £200 valve kit!
  5. Forge BOV Help Needed!

Because its a generic valve they said the instructions are not vehicle specific. I will be able to complete the job if I can find access to the Turbo :(
  6. Forge BOV Help Needed!

Hi all, So the deal is: I own a 62plate Seat Leon FR+ 2.0 TSI and now own a Forge BOV Valve Kit http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=0006&product=FMFSITAT I located the Turbo last night being behind (away from the front bumper) and have no idea how I am going to...
  7. Returning Member

Update: pick the car up tomorrow along with signing my new house tenancy, so the cars first job is to move house haha stressful times. On a lighter note I ordered first mod, the dump...
  8. Returning Member

Haha gman I am awaiting blaze orange to be in stock. Going to go with black badges when I pick car up on friday just to get my own stamp on it. Mikey it is a matte finish as standard but Deffo the way you use it, also can buy a glossifier which gives it a paint effect instead of a vinyl...
  9. Returning Member

YES!!! Much cheaper, you can do 1 wheel with about 4 coats with 1 can which is about £11 exc VAT. Easy to do yourself and if you are not happy with it, just peel it straight off. It feels like a deflated balloon when peeling it off. Also very durable, can even go on exhaust's although the temp...
  10. Returning Member

Cheers GMan, this is ridiculous waiting!!! Suppose I could order the Plasti Dip next week when it is back in stock. Blaze Orange here we come!!!
  11. Returning Member

Thanks mjstokes85, good to be back seeing all others
  12. Returning Member

Arghh, I was going to get the Supercopa in racing blue but the payments were a bit to much! I just can't wait to be able to hit 100 in a matter of seconds hahaha! The test drive was immense! Hurts your head a bit though boosting in lower gears!
  13. Returning Member

Thanks, Unfortunately its not in Orange, just White! :( I do not have DRL's either just the Bi-Xenon. So Excited, just waiting for Pickup Date now!!!!
  14. Returning Member

Hi all, Thought I would post here as haven't been on for a year! History: Ibiza 2010 1.4 Leon FR 2012 1.4 TSI - Current Leon FR+ 2012 2.0 TSI - Ordered Very looking foward to getting my FR+ already got some stuff in mind to get cracking with, let me know your thoughts: (Please be...
  15. Project 2012 Seat Ibiza MK5

I Am Planning On Doing The Wing Mirrors Very Soon :)
  16. LED lights

I got mine from eBay and real easy to fit using the guide on here.
  17. Project 2012 Seat Ibiza MK5

Crazy Is My Middle Name (I Think)
  18. Project 2012 Seat Ibiza MK5

The more you look the better it gets, I felt the same way after I did it lol :) Just going to be an Orange on 4 wheels :P
  19. Changing Interior Lights **GUIDE**

Check the Chess Board Out! http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=340322
  20. Project 2012 Seat Ibiza MK5

Now I have started the project work needs a few more pics but here is one for you :)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members