Search results

1. 2011 Ibiza 1.2 TSI sportrider longterm review

the under tray is the £23 I've spent to protect the sump & power steering & anything else going wrong. I did a vehicle health check last month to see how everything is & all is good with the Ibiza.
  2. 2011 Ibiza 1.2 TSI sportrider longterm review

It is bad to spend nearly £2000 in 7month on repairs but nothing went wrong in the first 4 & half years. also had the sump replaced in july 2016 as well as that was rotted, so to protect underneath of the engine I have put a full size under tray of a audi a1 as the Ibiza only come with a half...
  3. 2011 Ibiza 1.2 TSI sportrider longterm review

I have got a sportrider it is the 1.4 16v sc in white bought it in july 2011 brand new. it has been a good car coming up to 6yrs old got 41000 miles on the clock only problems I have had with it is the power steering went December 2015 cost £1100 & driveshafts seals july 2016 when car got...
  4. Bocanegra/Cupra 6j/mk5 Window Deflectors

I've got the same ones on mine they are a great buy really set the ibiza off.
  5. power steering completely gone

no problem mate
  6. power steering completely gone

mine not as light as that but it is still light has always been ever since i bought the car nearly 5yrs ago.
  7. power steering completely gone

my steering is fine since it has been fixed no problems with it has been nearly 2months since been fixed.
  8. power steering completely gone

don't know which ones of the contacts was corroded. just so glad to get my car back on the road.
  9. power steering completely gone

got mine back yesterday total bill was £1109 steering rack has not been replaced only pas pump & control unit been replaced. mine is a 1.4 16v 85ps sportrider in white water had corroded the contacts on the pump as water sprayed up from under the car that what has caused this.
  10. power steering completely gone

what year is yours on mate, mine is a 11 plate looks like it's a common fault on this then.
  11. power steering completely gone

control unti is built into the rack inself i think, getting my car back tomorrow so will find out why everything did fail.
  12. power steering completely gone

there was water on the contacts of the pump & rack same on control unit, got it checked out at work as i work for vw commercials but couldnt get it done there, just need to know how water got on to contacts.
  13. power steering completely gone

power steering has gone on my ibiza this week managed to get it in to local seat dealer yesterday which they have found out it needs a new rack, contol unit & pump which have alll failed. car is also out warranty so total is a £1000 bill to get it fixed. anyone else had this problem with theres?
  14. my bagged ibiza bocanegra

what spec are the porsche wheels mate?
  15. my bagged ibiza bocanegra

looking awesome mate.
  16. squeeky wiper blades

thankyou for that will try that aswell also will be having new wiper motor fitted aswell.
  17. squeeky wiper blades

i'm on my 5th set in 3 & half yrs i go through alot of wipers cause i drive mainly motorways alot also on my 3rd windscreen due to stone chips & cracks & this is the 1st time i've ever had a problem with the ibiza so not done bad at all.
  18. squeeky wiper blades

thankyou for all the replys will hopefully get this sorted asap.
  19. squeeky wiper blades

i bought a set of wipers brand new from my local seat dealer back in october last year they only lasted a month cause they started squeeking so they replaced them for free in november & now theses one have started squeeking just before xmas again but it not done it as much but now they have...
  20. Ow not that mk5 Ibiza again.....

looking good on rotiforms mate.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise