Search results

1. Dannyh

Transmission Whine - DMF Problem?

Oh noooooooo. Mine has started making this noise now. i thought it was my turbo at frist but looks like this, sould like i need my clutch Re-con and a new clutch, does your flywheel always need replacing with your clutch??
  2. Dannyh

Reaction when you tell people you drive An LCR?!

Just tell them its from the Audi S3 instead lol I do tell people is a Leon Cupra R maily because the people i talk to know what one is and as someone said earlier it seem an injustice to just say a Seat Leon....it isnt......it a Cupra R:p:p
  3. Dannyh

Which Coil Packs and from where?

I would like to know where you could buy a single decent coil pack for not too much money, I have a cheap coil pack in at the moment and allthought my car runs fine with it the enging management light is on and the error code "multiple missfire" comes up
  4. Dannyh

Seat leon coolant temperature sensor part number

it doesnt look like what im after its the "Coolant temp sendor" is the code its of my BAM and has two plugs in the top and comes off the side of the block (easily accessable)
  5. Dannyh

Seat leon coolant temperature sensor part number

does anyone know the Seat leon CUPRA R coolant temperature sensor part number it the sendor with two plugs in the top, also how much would you expect to pay?
  6. Dannyh

piston dump valve

id buy it, I bought a copy of a Forge 006 for £30-£40 a yer ago and work fine on my LCR
  7. Dannyh

whining noise when steering

Ye I here'd it was low fluid but it's at a fine level I did think maybe a blockage in one of the power steering pipes but I have no idea which does what lol
  8. Dannyh

whining noise when steering

Yea mine does this, sonund like somthing isnt lubricaated but my power steering flud it full and im not loosing any. Could this be the pumpof just somthing that needs some spray grese??
  9. Dannyh

Going Hybrid

Well spoken to Awesome, I explained my situation and said that I might get a hybrid as my turbo is being rebuilt and if they could adjust the software so that it is around 260/270 and not maxed out and killing my rods, they said that can can’t offer this it would just be a generic stage 1 or 2...
  10. Dannyh

Going Hybrid

Well guys they orded the wrong turbo for me a KO3 for the KO4 they wanted an extra £150 so it would cost £700, thats a joke, so i removed my turbo and its boxed ready to be sent off, i have however been offered a KO4 hybrid and was wondering, as i have no other mods apart from a TIP and ITG...
  11. Dannyh

Going Hybrid

Yea spike to them all. Called like 5-6 company's and they all quote around 350-400 to fix but they don't know what it needs till they get it?
  12. Dannyh

Going Hybrid

Well an update the turbo from euro (which I was getting at trade price) was the wrong one £500 for a KO3 I knew instantly it was the wrong one an they wanted £150 more for the KO4 so I knocked that on the head and removed my turbo ready to send off. Not sure where I'm sending it yet but it needs...
  13. Dannyh

EGR blanking plate

I have the KO3-023 not sure it's worth doing then is it?
  14. Dannyh

EGR blanking plate

sorry to sound stupid,it was my mechanic who mentioned it, what does it do???
  15. Dannyh

EGR blanking plate

Has anyone blocked off the EGR?? i have hered it done before but a smallhole being drilled in the blank so the EGr still pick up a little flow to stop thelight on the dash
  16. Dannyh

Help..missfire

does it still missfie though with the light on???
  17. Dannyh

Going Hybrid

This is the one i am getting, has anyone else had one http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/SEAT_Leon_1.8_2004/p/car-parts/engine-parts/turbos/turbocharger/?719790060&1&f08f754756affb2678335c668ea1b256a7f0b320&000352
  18. Dannyh

Going Hybrid

Well I'm still driving round on that turbo at the moment and it's fine, it still boosts just makes as Whoooosh nois in high revs from the blades but drives fine, I think the blades touched the side, they are bent out not in
  19. Dannyh

Switchable maps?

What you don't use premium fuel...... Always in mine :)
  20. Dannyh

Going Hybrid

Not too sure, there is a little play in the shaft so I guess it just touched the sides and bent, a refurb would include new bearings so that would eliminate any play
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.