Search results

1. manzfield

my car

all i know is it boosts to 17psi to a max of 19 hard to say as i was looking at road... thats all fine on the standard k03 ... i can only assume that he wanted to get new turbo and got k03 instead of k03s... sorry can't be of more help. missing that car!!
  2. manzfield

my car

ha ha i never said chaz came with me to purchase it... sorry chaz!! lol i said chaz new more about the car than i did as i got some more info off him... the guy i brought the car off said that the cambelt had been changed..
  3. manzfield

Ibiza MK3 Mud Flaps

nice mate
  4. manzfield

k03 hybrid

have a word with chaaza on here he is just re- building his to a hybrid he should let you know check his readers ride.. interesting read :thumbup:
  5. manzfield

Ibiza MK3 Mud Flaps

standard on mine...
  6. manzfield

tinks mk3 ibiza cupra **now with goodies**

nice car tink like the roof... like to be different.. and lucky you on having snow.. cornwall never gets it so pretty boring driving lol
  7. manzfield

wind deflectors?!?!

shame yours died.... but hey cant complain as they have a new home... thanks buddy once again... loving them!!
  8. manzfield

wind deflectors?!?!

or look for an ibiza thats breaking that has them..
  9. manzfield

Breaking Cupra help

yeah or pm?
  10. manzfield

wind deflectors?!?!

try living in cornwall snow is nonexistent.. is good to have A fag without water coming in.
  11. manzfield

wind deflectors?!?!

i know what you mean they obstruct your view... but i guess ill get used to it also every time i look at the car i think my windows are open... look good on black ;-)
  12. manzfield

just wanting to know if its just me

ha ha like mine lol i try to stop reading stuff As im sure this forum makes me paranoid somethings wrong i just tell myself its characteristics of th car
  13. manzfield

wind deflectors?!?!

ha ha well i use compound buff off then good old turtle wax... i have 6 micro fiber cloths that i use bearing in mind i did the wax 5 days ago still clean.. ocd when it comes to.polishing and cleaning... send yours over chaz!!
  14. manzfield

wind deflectors?!?!

done.....
  15. manzfield

Milltek stolen off car

it doesnt look damaged.. the back box will slide over that get some exhaust paste and a clamp... just hitch it back on the bracket and tighten the clamp job done... easy job... feel gutted for you bud. ****ers!!
  16. manzfield

cant get ball joint out

mate i had serious issues on my clio last year i got a scaffolding pole and used a mallet to pop the joint use it as a lever as well..
  17. manzfield

wind deflectors?!?!

nice one mate... good news mine have been returned to sender, so there is a good chance ill get them before weekend!
  18. manzfield

wind deflectors?!?!

ill be getting them on one way or another... cornwall to cambridge might be the case.. bloody expensive deflectors that would be!!
  19. manzfield

wind deflectors?!?!

we will see .... bargain for 19 quid too good to be true lol!!!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise