Search results

1. Wipers being odd

That happened one day too now that you mention it!
  2. Wipers being odd

I've noticed over the past few weeks that when my wipers are on intermittent when they come back up to stop the gap isn't the same on each side, the drivers side 9 out of 10 times goes almost to the park position then last night it did one sweep the the drivers side didn't move at all just the...
  3. Does anybody else's TFSI do this?

Have you an induction kit on it? Sounds like turbo stall to me, mine does it.
  4. Headlamp Washer Jets

As said above check the fuse, mine squirt the first time and then it's ages until they go again. It's at least 10+. Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  5. Bluefin remap on brand new Leon Cupra R

It means its detonation/pinking and the 6 is 6 degrees that its pulling the ignition timing back to stop det, it also can lower the boost at the same time so your not getting the most out of the car. Its doing no real harm as the ecu is saving the engine but I'd rather not have it. I had...
  6. Bluefin remap on brand new Leon Cupra R

A Cupra/Cupra R will map to the same power/torque, I've the new revo code on mine and have no problems with it. What age are you? Try Greenlight mine is £640 with remap and ITG induction kit limited to 7500k miles. I think it was £680 for approx 9k miles. I saw logs for the bluefin and it...
  7. Need a RR grapg urgently

I had a MK1 FRS too, were you on RSOC?
  8. Revo v APR vote!! (not what you think, please read)

Nice edit. Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  9. Revo v APR vote!! (not what you think, please read)

Looks to me that your the 1st one start the name calling, Rob said both maps are good.... No negative comments as far as I read. Let that be the end of it... Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  10. BTCC Front splitter development

I had one on my focus RS and hit it different times and it still was ok, they do flex a bit. @Fishy http://www.facebook.com/pages/Triple-R-Composites/247344178667911?ref=stream
  11. BTCC Front splitter development

Fibreglass, I've mine on over a month now and its still like new.
  12. rear camber

Its adjusted in the same way that the rear toe is adjusted, its on the inside of the top arm.
  13. Cupra r 2010 mk2 stage1 remap

My car is mapped to 1.5 bar but currently getting just over 1.3bar due to what looks like poor fuel, I'm going back next week to get the map adjusted and it should do 1.5bar again on the standard downpipe and itg intake. Mine was running 318bhp 280lbft, hopefully the torque will be similar to...
  14. Leon Cupra Stage 1.5 tune - Advice/opinions?

Pretty good going on the standard intake, I saw 10bhp standard map in just fitting the itg intake with just one run on the rollers and no runs on the road to get the ecu to learn a bit.
  15. Anyone running Michelin Sport PS2.

I have them and think they are great, I had goodyear f1s before them and they are slghtly better grip but wear faster but then they are a bit cheaper to buy.
  16. Lowered car eating tyres (sportlines)

It will move a bit with setting the toe. Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
  17. Lowered car eating tyres (sportlines)

I don't think that camber is adjustable at the front in oe spec.
  18. Dash change nearly complete

Thats looks really good! Does the white bit come off the radio for painting?
  19. Tyre Wear

I'm the 5th owner I think and I don't know where it was driven be previous owners - it may have been in an area near lots of speed bumps.
  20. Tyre Wear

The tyres are Michelin PS2's I've had them before on my Focus RS and they wore fine on it. The other side is fine. Would a shock go after 34k? What would be the best why of checking the bushes?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.