Search results

1. 85DanSmith

Mark's mk3 Ibiza, mk5 Ibiza mk2 Leon FR - NEW CUPRA 300 Ordered

Love the new wheel Colour mate. How you got a link or a part Number for the wiper you brought? Didn't relise how much better it looked until I saw you pic :)
  2. 85DanSmith

Benzys TDI FR

Ok i will mate. Where did u get your roof done? is it sprayed of wrapped? Yea sound good i like seeing other peoples work.
  3. 85DanSmith

Benzys TDI FR

Hello mate. I think I may of seen you in St. Neots last week! If it was you I loved what you have done to your car. Ive got a red ibiza and I wanted to do all the black parts that you have done. Seeing you car has made me get my arse into gear and get it done! Do you no off any local meets...
  4. 85DanSmith

new car :)

Lovely looking car mate!! Looking foward to your updates.
  5. 85DanSmith

Rear tow eye cover

Great idea :) Did you ever find the part number would like to do this to mine.
  6. 85DanSmith

Hi everyone

Done :) Good luck!
  7. 85DanSmith

Getting a Sportrider.

My 1.2 TSI is doing pretty indentical to yours NetworkMan. I think you will be suprised how nippy the 1.2 is, compare to the 1.4 any way.
  8. 85DanSmith

memory stick size

No promblems with the 32GB i use!!
  9. 85DanSmith

blackmagicibiza's 1.2 mk5

Just read through the whole thread :) Very nice!! Good job on the roof looks wicked.
  10. 85DanSmith

Dan Smith's Ibiza

Car is now booked in for the roof and rear diffuser to be wrapped. :) No other changes yet but I will keep you updated.
  11. 85DanSmith

Which colour?

+1 :) Saw a red FR+ at Marshals Seat in Cambridge on sat! They are very nice couldn't stop looking at it. From your options its got to be track grey!! White is following the crowd and they look filthy the day after you have cleaned it
  12. 85DanSmith

The Big Day =D

Cool :) You can get some pics up now that you have 15 posts :D The Grill does make alot of difference to the front end ive got 1 sitting in my garage to put on :)
  13. 85DanSmith

The Big Day =D

Thats what ive got :) What plans have you got mod wise?
  14. 85DanSmith

The Big Day =D

Glad u like it!!! Ive give you a flash if i see you i spend a lot of time in letchworth so might see you :) What engine have u gone for?
  15. 85DanSmith

Playlists - m3u?

Make sure you don't have folders inside of folders. For example if you have an artist with 2 albums it wont play either of them.
  16. 85DanSmith

new car

+1 :) I think its nice.
  17. 85DanSmith

Elliot's Candy White Bocanegra

Hello Mate , Saw you and are your car in paxton today ! First Boc ive seen in the flesh. Very very nice :) Do you live around here? Are there any local meets?? Cheers Dan
  18. 85DanSmith

Genuine SEAT Lowering springs

@yaue10 The dealer price was £550 all in. Which would be daylight robbery :( I went for the h&r after seeing the pics of yours :D
  19. 85DanSmith

Great thanks :) Totally in love :D Yea shocked me too :( Its is Eibach that make seat springs. Shame their just so high lol.
  20. 85DanSmith

Another 1.2TSi Sportrider owner here :) These spings lower the car by 20mm which i thought before i got they would be fine. But once i picked up the car i thought that i wouldnt be enough so in the end i have gone for H&R Spings which lower it by 25/40. I was also quoted £550 Fitted price from...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise