Search results

1. Dave S

Air Con

My fans seem to be blowing the same temperature all the time. Whether I turn the knob to hot or cold its just the same, starts cold and then heats up with the engine and then stays at a luke warm temperature. I can change the speed of the blower but not the temperature If I press the...
  2. Dave S

Seat belt warning buzzer...

How did you do that?
  3. Dave S

Seat belt warning buzzer...

My seatbelt warning has a mind of its own and starts bleeping when everyone has their belts on. I have to shake the driver's seatbelt buckle to turn it off again... Seriously annoying
  4. Dave S

Leon MK2 Which Alloy Wheels? What sizes are compatible?

Does anyone know if 8.5x18 et32 will fit or will they stick out too far? The alternative is 7.5x18 et42 but I think these would not sit flush enough with the arches and would look bad. Does anyone have any experience in this
  5. Dave S

Alloys J7.5 or J8.5

I am in the process of ordering new alloys for my 07 and have a decision to make on the size. The same style I want is available in both 8.5x18 with et32 or 7.5x18 et42 Which would be best I currently have J9x19's and was worried the 7.5 might look a bit skinny on the leon however I would...
  6. Dave S

scirocco alloys on the leon

Too late just ordered some audi tts alloys in black with polished rim instead. Hope I made the right decision
  7. Dave S

scirocco alloys on the leon

Sick of my 19's and was going to get these in 18's on my yellow leon. Does anyone know what they would look like on the yellow leon.
  8. Dave S

help needed - rear coilover adjusters seized

Cheers for the advice, it's a mk2 2.0 Tdi sport. I have been trying the forum's in the hope of finding someone to sell me an old spare set of height adjusters.
  9. Dave S

Armrest fr

You can get a cheaper after market one which connects to the useless cd tray and folds up easily when you need access to the cup holder. A much better idea, although quality may not be as good.
  10. Dave S

The suspension at the rear just has a spring sitting on top of an adjustable sleeve. I have to remove the springs and take the adjusters out, to lower or raise. I have had them in a vice and still can't budge them. Was worried about using heat incase it makes the metal brittle or cracks the...
  11. Dave S

Need some advice Asap. Trying to raise the back of my seat leon again and my rear height adjusters have seized at the bottom. Have tried just about everything to get the turning but no luck. There is no rust on them by the looks of it, they have just been slammed so long that they don't want to...
  12. Dave S

centre console playing up (locking and mirrors not working)

Haven't checke the plugs but the switches still light up fine when the headlights are on.
  13. Dave S

Another swing and a miss. Disconnected the battery and crossed the wires. Still the same issue, any more ideas?
  14. Dave S

Interior light seems to work fine
  15. Dave S

Cheers Kev, worth a try then
  16. Dave S

Stupid question but would this effect the remap in any way?
  17. Dave S

Been told disconnecting the battery and joining the battery cables together for 10 minutes could reset the control unit and sort this. Anyone have any opinions on this.
  18. Dave S

Help! Folding mirors stuck in and no Central Locking

Would this work on the mk2 Leon too?
  19. Dave S

Really out of ideas on this one, all the fuses tested and fine but the problem still exists
  20. Dave S

Fuses will be tested tomorrow, just thought it unusual that two different things went at exactly the same time
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.