Search results

1. Sxanth

Remap For LCR 225

Cool makes sense to get it done the same time. Don't do it without an ic the charge temps will be woeful..
  2. Sxanth

Remap For LCR 225

I have not heard any issues but do you have an inter cooler?
  3. Sxanth

Remap For LCR 225

Yeah had problems had to have it done again so cost me a fair bit. First one lasted about 800 miles then died. Sorted now thank god. The money I have spend could have bought the P1 lol
  4. Sxanth

Remap For LCR 225

Don't talk to me about clutches lol. That's a very sore subject still.
  5. Sxanth

Remap For LCR 225

It's up to you. I personally wouldn't put that much torque on cast components. If you done it as long as you were careful and didnt nail it and ride the torque all the time then you might be ok. My argument is why bother if you can't enjoy the power id be worried everytime I put my foot down...
  6. Sxanth

Good Rubber?

Michelin ps3's
  7. Sxanth

Over revving

Had the clutch and flywheel changed and its been fine ever since so wasn't the sensor. It started slipping badly.
  8. Sxanth

Poorly bam

Sounds like an air leak for it to rev like that No point in guessing get it diag'd
  9. Sxanth

Seat Leon Cupra R 225 With Recaro's

Mines a 54 but 2005 too built in 05 registered before April so uses previous years plate
  10. Sxanth

Vibra-technics engine mounts experience

The p-bushes on the gti6 were held in high regard next best thing was roller bearing. They are probably decent mate
  11. Sxanth

Remap For LCR 225

Good garage amd
  12. Sxanth

another leaky door seal

Probably an hour labour per door your be charged. It is an easy job though to do yourself
  13. Sxanth

Mileage... Whats yours?

Lcr 63k I think
  14. Sxanth

What is this?? Should i be able to hear it ticking?

Most people get caught out by that, I almost didn't buy the car cause I thought it was the valves tapping lol
  15. Sxanth

stage 2 help

I would get a inter cooler back on first before you do anything **** running that much pressure your charge temps will be too high regardless of it being regarded as 'sort of ok to run'
  16. Sxanth

Boost Gauges

http://www.nomadracing.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=56&products_id=442&osCsid=01de0d9123461992b50f315a8e5f6d0f...
  17. Sxanth

Cheapest place for disks and pads?

Dont scrimp on brakes what are you saving. 100 quid? They aren't the lightest cars in the world- well compared to what I'm used to :D and can go some speed.
  18. Sxanth

Post the red cupra r's

Red looks great if you can keep it red
  19. Sxanth

Trip computer keeps resetting

:) immediate thoughts of wtf do I have to replace this time...
  20. Sxanth

Trip computer keeps resetting

Aha, well done andy just seen it in the manual. Press reset for < 2 secs and you can select function 2 total route memory. Which continuously logs to 100 hours or 10,000 km. Thanks everyone for replying.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members