Search results

1. mayfair86

Saab 9-3 Turbo X

And the vxr is only front wheel drive not 4wd, it was basically the test model for the insignia vxr :) I wanted a 9-5 turbo x but they're only available in the US :( Also forgot to mention that this is one of only 143 in the UK! :-D
  2. mayfair86

Saab 9-3 Turbo X

and more power with less weight (vectra VXR is only 250bhp and 355NM) :) i think ive sorted them, let me know if they still dont work...
  3. mayfair86

Saab 9-3 Turbo X

Well as some of you may know a few months ago I traded the trusty Toledo in for a 2008 (58) Saab 9-3 Turbo X 2.8 Twin-scroll Turbo V6. So I thought even though its not a Seat some of you may be interested in it :). The car is completely standard except for a K&N Pannel filter and will be...
  4. mayfair86

My Tolly

yeah its great cheers, I love the alloys too! yeah it has a comprehensive warranty on it :) also forgot to mention that its one of only 500 in the UK!
  5. mayfair86

My Tolly

The Tolly ... Has Gone! (Pic Heavy) Well it unfortunately I am no longer a Seat owner, Sorry Guys! :( although I hope you will approve of the replacement :) Traded the Tolly in for this... Its a Saab 93 Turbo X XWD, 2.8 Turbo V6 with Torque...
  6. mayfair86

My Tolly

well ive only got a few updates, had to raise the suspension as I kept getting stuck on cambered roads lol before: the damage: and after: Raised the rear to the max of the coilovers and the fronts wound up by about 40mm although it still catches quite severely on...
  7. mayfair86

Post The Toledo's

heres a few of mine:
  8. mayfair86

Idle rpm´s on a toledo 2.3 v5 AQN

that sounds about right, i think thats about what mine sits at. Sometimes when warm it can sound a bit lumpy on idle, as though it has harsh cams but on full chat it runs and sounds amazing :)
  9. mayfair86

favourite pic of your car

well this one has to be my favourite atm bit of a crappy bit but waiting for some nice weather to clean it :) and my fav of the mini!
  10. mayfair86

My Tolly

well I pay £148 every 6 months tax but I think this is reasonable considering I do aprox 10-12000 miles every 6 months so I get that use out of the roads and petrol, I always fill up with super unleaded at either shell or tesco and I am currently averaging just under 30mpg with about an even...
  11. mayfair86

My Tolly

Personally I like it, i dont particularly like black interiors but i believe Matt-V5-Duffy has done a bit of a how to change the colour of the interior on his thread. Just found it though and it is exactly the same spec as mine :) could be twin brothers lol
  12. mayfair86

My Tolly

Yeah I love the look of them, I found the Toyota wheels to be a bit chunky, they had oversized tyres on them so wasn't quite happy with them, although they will be on eBay soon so keep your eyes peeled if anyone fancies them :) Awesome so close! Is it a v5 too?
  13. mayfair86

My Tolly

My Tolly - New Wheels! Well I needed new tyres on my Toyota rims which was going to cost £250-£300 for a complete set so I thought why not do what I did last time and just buy a new set of wheels with almost new tyres so I started trawling the bay and came across a set of Audi S2 Ronal Boleros...
  14. mayfair86

My Tolly

Ahh that sucks, I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to convert. As promised...
  15. mayfair86

My Tolly

well its no different to having a standard HU or even a £800 HU, if someone wants it they will get it, I have a sensitive alarm and to look at it doesnt look like a tablet, it looks like a fully integrated HU so people wont bother hopefully, and its still covered under my up to £1000 stereo...
  16. mayfair86

My Tolly

hi guys, well ive been a bit busy recently, first of all my passenger window regulator broke, so bought a new one and fitted it.... That one broke as it looks like the motor top and bottom limits have gone so I bought a complete new door from a 2003 toledo and salvaged the workings out of...
  17. mayfair86

My Tolly

cheers guys, a little update: done the charging side of it and almost finished the glovebox install, only problem so far is that the HU is deeper than the CD changer so fouls on the fan casing for the AC so it sticks out atm until I can find a solution. Heres the pics anyway: the new...
  18. mayfair86

My Tolly

cheers guys, it actually wasnt that hard. Its loosely secures in place with duct tape actually lol, but the tabs at the top and bottom of the facia stop it from sliding down and then when the facia plate is on the centre console it holds it firmly in place as the tablet is slightly larger than...
  19. mayfair86

My Tolly

cheers m8, as I said I saw a vid on youtube and thought why not give it a go :)
  20. mayfair86

My Tolly

My Tolly - 7" Tablet Install! Well after watching an episode of Mighty Car Mods on Youtube where they install an iPad into a Legacy I thought I would give a tablet install a try so this weekend I set my self the challenge of installing a 7" 32GB Nexus 7 tablet in place of my old Sat Nav unit...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members