Search results

1. Oz

20VT Oil Flashing & No Turbo Spool

Yes, the one on the left of the petrol which i always assumed was oil.
  2. Oz

Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

Ozmondo MW2 baby :)
  3. Oz

20VT Oil Flashing & No Turbo Spool

Light beneath the oil temp started flashing the other day, we changed the oil and thought we had fixed it but its back again and the turbo is barely audiable compared to its usually quite loud spool. Any ideas of how much this might cost to get fixed? dont want to get ripped off through lack...
  4. Oz

Whats it worth "toledo sport 1.8 20vt 2003 model auq code"

Have the same car, i would put it back to standard (sell the mods seperate) and i think you'll have better luck with it. I had a Cupra R before i got the Toledo 1.8T and with a remapped engine their isnt much difference in performance to a standard Cupra R, and you get a mahoosive boot. If you...
  5. Oz

toledo 18 20v questions?

:shrug: it wasnt good, whatever it was :happy:
  6. Oz

Getting a Toledo at weekend.

hope you enjoy the car :)
  7. Oz

New Alloys!! What'ya Reckon??

not sure, think it would look better lowered a little
  8. Oz

toledo 18 20v questions?

Probably the MAF sensor (i think) its pretty easy to replace, just make sure you tighten it up properly, mine came loose and i lost all coolant - lucky i was within a mile from a garage as we were on our way back from whitby when it happened :(
  9. Oz

Your views on these coilovers!

Andy, do you have any coilovers for the Toledo at around the £400-500 mark, those KW's are a little pricey
  10. Oz

most miles out of one tank?

Thats pretty impressive stuff, but i rather like being able to rev the car over 3,500rpm ;)
  11. Oz

Reapped Ibiza Vs Scooby

On the move, our old LCR killed impreza's - standing starts would be harder
  12. Oz

Bad day today FIRE!!!

Lucky someone saw it really, coulda been the whole shebang :(
  13. Oz

Top Gear Ibiza FR "review"

Didnt like it did he...
  14. Oz

It looks sick but its cheap

looks like it just woke up from a night on the town; and forgot to take its contacts out.
  15. Oz

ibiza cupra 1.8T 20VT 2006 from France

not the best way to introduce yourself :D
  16. Oz

Cupra R wheel question..

35 or 38 - at least you can phone a friend now :)
  17. Oz

Is it worth the Upgrade?

to be honest, having owned a LCR - once you get your LC chipped and the other bits put on, it wont be all that slower.
  18. Oz

Rear tyre wear?

personally, any defect like that should just get replaced; last time i checked, losing the backend on a roundabout worked our more expensive than the cost of a couple of tyres ;)
  19. Oz

Q about the air box induction tube

i would assume any tubing is supposed to be there and should be left in place :confused:
  20. Oz

Re-Circ DV

Wooshy Lover! :) If you would like a louder whooshy, look at the carbonio induction kit - it certainly makes a kerfuffle on our Tolly :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.