Search results

1. Dissimulate

DV Relocation, worth it?

Cheers guys, looks like that's one thing I'll not bother with
  2. Dissimulate

DV Relocation, worth it?

Seen a few people have done this. Is it worth it and what are the benefits?
  3. Dissimulate

Ticky Clicky noise on spool up, help!

I think that could possibly be it, I only check my turbo to downpipe gasket but I'll have to check turbo to manifold gasket next week.... well that's a ball ache I could do without taking the sodding turbo off again! And yes it's a fast ticking fluttering sound, my boost seems to be a bit...
  4. Dissimulate

Ticky Clicky noise on spool up, help!

Recently I've noticed a strange fluttery Clicky ticking noise as I'm spooling up. Almost like spooling and going past metal fencing. I've checked my exhaust and turbo studs and they're all tight, my DV isn't leaking or dropping boost and I can't find a boost leak anywhere. My turbo was...
  5. Dissimulate

Decat with silencer?

Depends if you get a fuel cut limiter mapped on or not ;-)
  6. Dissimulate

Decat with silencer?

Already have one but I've decided to just go decat so I can get pops and bangs after I go stage 2 at the end of the month. Just bought a decat, my neighbours will just have to deal with the noise.
  7. Dissimulate

Decat with silencer?

Want to go decat but don't wanna piss my neighbours off too much more than I already do lol. Any recommendations for a good 2.5in dp and decat with silencer?
  8. Dissimulate

AP Coilovers

Got a set on my 03 LC, Fantastic set of coilovers, definitely a worthy investment :-)
  9. Dissimulate

Fuel pump upgrade?

Ok, so do I need the in tank or external... or both?
  10. Dissimulate

Fuel pump upgrade?

It adequate for stage 2 power on an AUQ 20vt though?
  11. Dissimulate

Fuel pump upgrade?

No trouble, just would hope it's a good fitment and not just an ok one lol, makes it sound like it could drop off at some point :-P
  12. Dissimulate

Fuel pump upgrade?

Just an "ok" fitment?
  13. Dissimulate

Fuel pump upgrade?

I've heard some people use the walbro one but it's pretty noisy?
  14. Dissimulate

Fuel pump upgrade?

About to go stage 2 and I've been advised to upgrade my fuel pump. What do people recommend? Mk1 face lift AUQ.
  15. Dissimulate

Revo Remaps?

Exactly mate, you know what you're getting with Revo and they have official agents all over the country. They go for safe power not full on blow ya turbo up boost whilst still being quite aggressive. I know places like ***** are the mutts nuts but they're a fair old treck and an extra load of...
  16. Dissimulate

Revo Remaps?

So I know everywhere now seems to offer their own brand of "custom" maps, sometimes with quite nasty results due to trying to push more power than the car is capable of... Does anyone still use revo? My LC is ready for a stage 2 map and I know revo used to be a real big deal a few years ago...
  17. Dissimulate

Leon Cupra 03 (facelift) Disk + pad upgrades advice please?

Fair enough, thanks for the info! Guess I'll have to deal with the disks looking tiny behind the 18s? haha.
  18. Dissimulate

Could i upgrade to the Cupra R side disks without having to so anything to my calipers? Pretty sure my bro was running larger TT disks on his Golf under 18"s and didn thave to alter anything else.
  19. Dissimulate

Lets face it mate, 2 wheels of cheese and some cream crackers for pads would be better than stock on the Cupras! That's why i've upgraded to the LCR wheels so i can stick some bigger disks behind them. Wanted some feedback on the tarox pads and thanks for the recommendation on pads too! In the...
  20. Dissimulate

Thanks dude, Would running the disks with some good pads be ample though? Not going for daft power so was just wanting some advice on maybe some larger disks and good pads.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members